freshasfck!1997 EK Coupe~

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Thanks guys! Yeah, I am planning to color match my trims and door handle, anyone suggestions on where to get legit matching paint?

As for the headlights, it's actually a DIY lol, it looks weird from that angle. looks better up front. :P I have so much planned for this car, just don't have the funds at the moment.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Thanks guys! Yeah, I am planning to color match my trims and door handle, anyone suggestions on where to get legit matching paint?

As for the headlights, it's actually a DIY lol, it looks weird from that angle. looks better up front. :P I have so much planned for this car, just don't have the funds at the moment.

yea me and you are both tierd and s**t with funds im 17 and a JR :D

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
yea me and you are both tierd and s*** with funds im 17 and a JR :D
I'd rather do this than have everything handed to me by mommy and daddy tho lol. I don't know if I should spend my last few dollars on a front lip. fml, poor people problems:cry:

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Replaced my license plate light. Makes the rear look so much cleaner!

Almost done (; Silver on white FTW

emerican

Registered VIP
check online they sell oem spray paint might work for something that small, but up next to older paint new paint isnt going to match exactly.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would being using OEM lugs on those man
STRONGLY AGREE!!!
be safe.

OEM lug taper vs Most aftermarket lug taper. Its a big difference in seating against the wheel.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Decent start. It looks almost identical to my VSM ej8 when I first got it. I was on VX wheels though, full tint, and had a real rear visor. ;)

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Post up some pictures of the wheels painted too man! I have the same wheels that I was thinking of getting powder coated white. Plus, I have a VSM coupe! In for pictures of how it looks.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Thanks for the feedback. I will render a shot once my paint comes in so I can finish my wheels.

@Puma, Nice bro, we all gotta start somewhere right lol. I prefer the look on these visors and they're cheaper so win win situation for me :D

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wheels look great man, subscribed...:thumbup:

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Okay, tell me what you guys think, Im thinking of doing a REALLY light smoke on my rear lights. Like a clean smoke, not that crappy black stuff lol. Suggestions?

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking really good man, but I'll hold off on the smoked tails... just my opinion,but too each his own right

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk 2

emerican

Registered VIP
Thanks for the feedback. I will render a shot once my paint comes in so I can finish my wheels.

@Puma, Nice bro, we all gotta start somewhere right lol. I prefer the look on these visors and they're cheaper so win win situation for me :D
puma=kelly=not a bro lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HA! I'm used to being called a guy on the forums.

I REALLY like a light smoke to the tails honestly. I'm considering doing it to my 99/00s. As for a real visor...good luck finding one. I was the 1st in STL with one, and now I'm the only one with one here. :cool: