Registered VIP
idk nothing about that but damn that track r shot :D

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
idk nothing about that but damn that track r shot :D
Thanks man!

BAD NEWS:(

Got the alarm to fully work without any problems. Everything is done and we decide to shorten the wires so it would be less messy. Now the whole system just died and nothing is working anymore. Any ideas why that happened? Does shortening wires harm anything?

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Hey guys, got some more questions lol. I was gonna install some interior lights and i was thinkin that i should tap into my fog lights power wire. Question is will it only be on if my fog lights are on or can i still power them without the foglights?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys, got some more questions lol. I was gonna install some interior lights and i was thinkin that i should tap into my fog lights power wire. Question is will it only be on if my fog lights are on or can i still power them without the foglights?
You can tap into the power supply wire for the fog switch as long as it only has power with the ignition switch on(so the interior lights arent on all the time when the ignition switch is off). Just be sure you dont go into the wire coming out of the fog switch or the interior lights will only work with the fog switch on. Hope that wasnt confusing.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
You can tap into the power supply wire for the fog switch as long as it only has power with the ignition switch on(so the interior lights arent on all the time when the ignition switch is off). Just be sure you dont go into the wire coming out of the fog switch or the interior lights will only work with the fog switch on. Hope that wasnt confusing.
I see, so theres two parts, the main power wire, and the power wire from the switch that connects to the main power wire that is coming directly from the battery. so i can tap into the main power wire and I should be fine? And yes the fogs only work when the ignition switch is on. The interior lights also have a relay/control box.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
UPDATE: So alarm is installed and set, also put in some Blue LED interior lights, which I love.

Random pic:

JeffBel

Registered VIP
UPDATE: So alarm is installed and set, also put in some Blue LED interior lights, which I love.

Random pic:
Tie the dome light output from the alarm to the interior lights and when you unlock it they should stay on for 15 to 30 seconds. It's pretty fancy

JeffBel

Registered VIP
And if your foglight fuse pops because you tapped that pm me, I'll give you the correct wire to tap.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you guys!

BAAAAAAAAAADDDD NEWS....I was driving on a very dark road and didn't see railroad tracks so I busted my oil pan. Does anyone know how to replace this? Is it a simple bolt on?
Nice car!

:( sorry bout the oil pan. But yes they are usually a simple bolt on. All you usually have to do it take the header off to make getting the oil pan out easy, but besides that its just like 10-12 10mm nuts and bolts holding the pan on.