5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
8k.....hello blue lights :/

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
8k.....hello blue lights :/
X2

Hated my 8k kit from them on my VSM coupe, i do love my 5k kit that i have now though!
It's better than the 12k I have right now. I never like them, it came with the car, and broke so now I have an excuse to get a new set. I like 8k because its half and half. not too blue and not too white. To each their own!=)

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What do you mean? Haha you mean clean my bay? I have an oil leak and its not looking good :(
Yeah that's all I did to mine. Sorry to hear about that oil leak.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Yeah that's all I did to mine. Sorry to hear about that oil leak.
I already sprayed it down with some simple green. But I was afraid to soak the bay with water in case something happens. Im gonna clean it up a bit more after I tuck some more wires. =)

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
which exhaust do you have again i forgot?
where was the exhaust leak?
I have no idea, I posted a video earlier in this thread hoping someone could take a guess. It sounds great though. Turns out it wasnt really a leak, but the bolts came loose near the exhaust manifold. The sound is so much deeper now, I could post a video if anyone is interested. :what:

ne0tas

I had a spectre cone filter and man it felt like my car had gotten slower so i switched back to the oem intake with the k&n filter and it feels way faster but sadly no vtec kick in sound ;-;

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
I had a spectre cone filter and man it felt like my car had gotten slower so i switched back to the oem intake with the k&n filter and it feels way faster but sadly no vtec kick in sound ;-;
I got the car with the intake so I wouldn't know the difference in power from the stock one.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
So I found some photos from the previous owner before I bought the car and dammmnnn what a difference!
If you're interested in following me on instagram: jimmychangaaa =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep the good work coming

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Just ordered an SiR Lip. I need suggestions, should I go back to black with the side skirts or leave them as is?

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Leave them as they are now...
:cool:
Coming along nicely! Thumbs up!
Thank you! :cool:
can you do a wire tuck with out taking off the fenders?
Tucking is general is easier if you have your front end apart so you have more access to the inside of the car. As for the headlight harness, the passenger side requires you to take off the fender. It is also recommended for the driver side, but I halfassed it without taking out my fender. Just be creative with it and do what works for you.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Does anyone know what this light is? It came on after I took my air box out. It stays on 24/7 and never shuts off or blink. Just a pure red.