freshasfck!1997 EK Coupe~

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Looks like a security light. Where do the wires run to?
I have no idea. It wasnt on before but it randomly came on after I removed my useless air box that wasnt connected to anything.

Flopez76

Does anyone know what this light is? It came on after I took my air box out. It stays on 24/7 and never shuts off or blink. Just a pure red.
Well I think it's safe to say that is not OEM, so it could be anything? I have no clue, trace the wiring and get back to us with what you find out. I could be wrong though, I've never owned a 96-98 Civic

Oh, and nice car!

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Well I think it's safe to say that is not OEM, so it could be anything? I have no clue, trace the wiring and get back to us with what you find out. I could be wrong though, I've never owned a 96-98 Civic

Oh, and nice car!
WIll do. Im pretty sure 96-00 Civics are similar for the most part but let me look further into that light. and thanks! Diggin your car too. =)

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
SiR Lip came on today. Installed right away. I was skeptical at first but the fitment is damn near perfect! Im satisfied. iPhone instagram pic. I will snap better shots with the t3i when i have time.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
My HIDS came in today!. Super excited, installed the 8k DDM Kit and I was very surprised. Theres only a small hint of blue and its barely noticeable. It gives off a pure bright white, which is perfect! So no blue lights CHILD. haha

emerican

Registered VIP
i wasnt hatting man just asking i know plug and plays catch alot of hell, but i look at it like bolt on mods to a sohc if you expect the right things from them then you will be satisfied. Not everyone including me cause of the newborn i have can afford retrofits.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My HIDS came in today!. Super excited, installed the 8k DDM Kit and I was very surprised. Theres only a small hint of blue and its barely noticeable. It gives off a pure bright white, which is perfect! So no blue lights CHILD. haha
good for you. on a kelvin chart, 8000 would have a blue tint.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
i wasnt hatting man just asking i know plug and plays catch alot of hell, but i look at it like bolt on mods to a sohc if you expect the right things from them then you will be satisfied. Not everyone including me cause of the newborn i have can afford retrofits.
Oh no man no worries! I wasnt directing it towards you , just wanted to put that out there in case someone decides to bring up hids in stock housings. I feel you retrofit is expensive but yeah these are pnp and i love it.
good for you. on a kelvin chart, 8000 would have a blue tint.
Im starting to think they sent me the wrong ones and i have 6k. Still looks great tho and excellent visibilty at night

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6k isn't bad. It's the highest i would go though. So id say they hooked you up lol.

Any future plans cooking up?