freshasfck!1997 EK Coupe~

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That picture has been whored out on the net over the last year.

emerican

Registered VIP
i know one person with the tails like that, i love the way they look clean and simple, but still look good.

Flopez76

Here's what I'm expecting:
Without a doubt, my all time favorite Civic right here! The Sunkist Civic, he's part of a group called LowBallers from Las Vegas, you should check them out all their cars are BEAST!

But anyways, these tinted tail lights would look good on any Civic

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
i know one person with the tails like that, i love the way they look clean and simple, but still look good.
nice car your right though man that pic has been whored out
nice car none the less
Is that guy on the forums?
Without a doubt, my all time favorite Civic right here! The Sunkist Civic, he's part of a group called LowBallers from Las Vegas, you should check them out all their cars are BEAST!

But anyways, these tinted tail lights would look good on any Civic
Who doesn't know of Sunkist and Rootbeer? & of course LowBallers! Yup they're a dope crew.

emerican

Registered VIP
the guy i know that has tails like that dosent do forums hes just a buddy of mine that did his tails like that.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
I finally got to tint my taillights today, not the results I was expecting but that was my fault. It's still pretty decent though.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will snap some tomorrow. I also lowered my rear another half inch so now its flush with my tire
Are we in different time zones? Because today is tomorrow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Left (stock) vs Right (tinted). They turned out a little too dark for my liking, and I would probably spray them next time.

Also lowered another half inch in the back.