Freshly badged

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally finished with new badges, front one took so damn long after removing the old one and find out the rear one didnt fit and had to go on the front, so the front one needed to go on the back, have the pegs cut off to be the right size, etc etc. Well anyway, here's my results...

From this...

To this

And from this...

To... (will post pic tomorrow, by the time i'd gotten the grill on it was getting too dark to take pics, heh)

Also, am just waiting on this months pay before i order my Mugen spoiler, lip and grill and begin the process, then by mid next year should be able to get the k20a to go along with it, as well as some CAI and a new exhaust system.

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awaiting front pics, current one is way too big and crooked

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looked better left alone.

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i changed mine like yours...and i sorta miss the old one.

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awaiting front pics, current one is way too big and crooked
I know, prev owner did a shitty job when they put crappy mesh in the grill, and i finally got wick of it when it started going wonkey, and rattling, started driving me insane so i just thought f**k it and spent all of $10 on new badges

EDIT

i changed mine like yours...and i sorta miss the old one.
Yeah thats why i kept my original rear badge. Going for the Mugen stuff soon so doing the front grille is just a tempt thing, but then i might decide to keep the current grille and just get the mugen one later, and just get the spoiler and lips for now

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know, prev owner did a shitty job when they put crappy mesh in the grill, and i finally got wick of it when it started going wonkey, and rattling, started driving me insane so i just thought f**k it and spent all of $10 on new badges
New badges for $10? Car looks nice!

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah $10 shipped for my new type-R badges, and thanks man! Yours is pretty nice too =)

Oh and as for the front, here goes. Sorry the pics are a bit s**t, but i dont think i did too bad with a crappy cam in the dark...

So from this...

To this...

Last edited:

Sprint_2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good. I think Type R red badges look better on FBP Si's instead of EBP's...matches the car better. The EBP looks better with the chrome looking ones.. are those authentic Type R badges? or the plastic e-bay ones? Props on the ride bro. Lovin the rims

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man, and i remembered the thread where you were asking about these...those were the days...

oh s**t that was like last week :lol:

looks good

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tacky. But that's what you're going for.

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, and i remembered the thread where you were asking about these...those were the days...

oh s**t that was like last week :lol:

looks good
Ahahaha, hey at least im not one of those people that asks oppinions and then does nothing, i ask, take notes and do something about it lol. And thanks!

looks good. I think Type R red badges look better on FBP Si's instead of EBP's...matches the car better. The EBP looks better with the chrome looking ones.. are those authentic Type R badges? or the plastic e-bay ones? Props on the ride bro. Lovin the rims
Nah i got sick of the chrome ones, especially the front that kept going crooked and rattling when i drove on account of it being so shittily screwed on by prev owner. I like the Type-R badges more than the chrome ones, i never did like chrome. If i had to choose between 17" chrome's and steelies i'd rock steelies til the day i die. Big hater of chrome. And as for the badges theyre only cheap ebay ones, didnt wanna spend too much incase they came and looked shitty when i put them on, so wanted to have something that i wouldnt have wasted much on if i didnt like. Anyway, yeah. Cheap ebay ftw, lol.

Tacky. But that's what you're going for.
Not everybody has the obvious ammount of money you do to just pour into your car on the 1001 hottest parts on the market. Besides, i like it, so eh, your opinion doesn't phase me. ^_^