Friday

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Weird how every other thread we try to make never makes it passed like 3-4 pages. But when someone with tits make the thread, they don't even have to post in it and it already has 14 pages within like 6 hours.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, I think they should've just had the '06+ motors in 04/05 WRX chassis. They have way more cooler option interiors. The only other option the 06/07's have is the TR, which is pretty damn sexy... Interior wise ;)
Last time I rode in a TR it had the same interior as my wifes 06 rs. Had crappy seats and no other seat color options. Eh, regardless, I'm looking forward to an STi. Hopefully it'll take more than 2 years to get bored of the power.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's the power of the mammary gland man. i tell ya.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Weird how every other thread we try to make never makes it passed like 3-4 pages. But when someone with tits make the thread, they don't even have to post in it and it already has 14 pages within like 6 hours.
:rolf: :word:

titties :biz:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Last time I rode in a TR it had the same interior as my wifes 06 rs. Had crappy seats and no other seat color options. Eh, regardless, I'm looking forward to an STi. Hopefully it'll take more than 2 years to get bored of the power.
Really? The TR I rode in had ALL BLACK interior; I'll give you 1 year until you get tired of the power ;P

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^hmmm, interesting. And you're probably right. My plan is to go to stage2 right away when I get the car, so if Im over 300, it'll take a minute. But either I'll get bored, or I'll get too many tickets. 1 or the 2

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im out ladies. see you sluts monday when i get back to work. gonna go take my boat into a white squal ;)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^hmmm, interesting. And you're probably right. My plan is to go to stage2 right away when I get the car, so if Im over 300, it'll take a minute. But either I'll get bored, or I'll get too many tickets. 1 or the 2
I think you should get it stock, keep it stock until you get tired of it. THEN grab yourself an intake, full turboback, bump up the boost to roughly 18-19lbs (stage 2) and it should keep you happy for AT LEAST 6 months.

im out ladies. see you sluts monday when i get back to work. gonna go take my boat into a white squal ;)
Have a nice weekend slut!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you should get it stock, keep it stock until you get tired of it. THEN grab yourself an intake, full turboback, bump up the boost to roughly 18-19lbs (stage 2) and it should keep you happy for AT LEAST 6 months.
!
I wont buy one unless its unmolested.

But, I also know me, I wont leave it alone. Up/down pipe, 3in turbo back, maybe injectors and a stage2 tune.

these parts are too available to not put them on. As a Minnesota Subaru Owners Club Officer, membership has its privileges.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tony, what's the most your willing to pay for a stock one?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends on the miles

decent miles on an 06-07 maybe 18-20k. it really depends. Thats about what they are getting for them here now.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a friend who's selling a 06-07 sti. He can't afford the payments. He bought it new when he had a good job. It's bone stock, and Subaru just replaced the motor on it. Something went wrong with the cat, which then effed up something with the motor, so they installed a new one.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I remember you telling me about that. But im waiting till spring. I have 3 winter rallys and the ice races Im running my wrx in this winter. I'd like to wait till spring to buy a STi. thanks though!

just out of curiosity, what is he selling it for? or is it a "take over payments" deal?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
by now, probably the most would be 20k. well, if it's still not sold by spring i'll remind you again. it's a silver one.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah, thats the other thing, I was going for white, or black. But, if he still has it, and the price is right, I may go silver.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Downpipe is included in a "turboback" (downpipe + catback). No point in just throwing on an up-pipe on there unless you're going EWG. ANDDDDD the 06/07 STI injectors are bigger than the 04/05 so all you would need is a fuel pump and you can run more boost without maxing out the injectors at only 18-19lbs ;P

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyways, have a nice weekend guys!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Downpipe is included in a "turboback" (downpipe + catback). No point in just throwing on an up-pipe on there unless you're going EWG. ANDDDDD the 06/07 STI injectors are bigger than the 04/05 so all you would need is a fuel pump and you can run more boost without maxing out the injectors at only 18-19lbs ;P
OOOOOOO, Im sorry Mr. proper! lol Im still running NOS, so f**k you