From 98 EJ6 To 00 EJ8

Eric1998Coupe

5+ Year Member
Will get pics up asap once i find the camera hah. Gave her a good wash tonight so will try and get some pics up tomorrow. Also have some goodies coming my way for her.

Eric1998Coupe

5+ Year Member
Happened a few months back. Thought I should post. Got T boned by someone coming out of a shopping center while i was in the left hand turn lane at a stoplight. Was still moving so that explains why it went from the front of the door to the rear. Sad moment :( but she's back to normal and looking even better with new paint all around still vsm =) . Still haven't found the camera for new pics sorry for the delays :/

Eric1998Coupe

5+ Year Member
My brother has a dc sports front upper strut bar that he was going to give me, but it doesn't have the connectors to connect it to the bay. Does anyone know if they sell just the connectors anywhere?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your bra fits really well, mine fits all off as if it was fake though, I wonder why..

Anyways your car is looking really good, nothing tacky and everything flows. GOOD JOB OP!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slipstreams (or so Im assuming) look nice. Digging the paint matched rear visor. And side markers look good. I'm a bra hater though. Wouldn't want a sexy girl with her bra off to put one on so why put it on my car haha. Ur car though and it doesn't look bad at all.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Aww your sidemarkers came out too high, I did the same mistake too when I did mine :/

Eric1998Coupe

5+ Year Member
yeah i know they came out a little too high but there's no going back now haha. Yeah rear disk brakes are going on eventually.

HermanEX

Dat coupe
Where did you get that rear visor? It's sick and I'm thinking about getting one for my EJ8.
Car looks great btw

Eric1998Coupe

5+ Year Member
Thanks I bought it from someone on here. It was already color matched to vsm so I decided to get it because I didn't want to buy one then go out and have to get it painted lol

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
If u had mud flaps it would remind me of a wrx because of the double spoilers lol. I am lovin it. Nice progress and really clean. Any bay pics?