From Houston-Imports.com; A guy who drove his car into a ditch!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:roll:

"that boy asad"

Ballistik Autoworks
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
you should check out all the chops from the beginning... the guy was driving fast, took a turn and fell into a ditch... which he then tried to pull the car out himself with a chain and failed, but he took pics and posted them on Houston-Imports.com, which he made a mistake because we just made chops of all his pics/him!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know... I sifted through a few pages and it's just dumb lol. Some were funny but I didn't find most of it amusing.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
I know... I sifted through a few pages and it's just dumb lol. Some were funny but I didn't find most of it amusing.

:werd: i made it to page 11....to lame some funny must just straight up retarded.

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you came to these forums just to post that?? wow.... plus thats thread is not even mildly amusing.

Singles w/ stock exhaust and a fart can FTL.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Those chops arent even remotely funny..
yet people were laughing like they were the best they've ever seen?
how is this even funny at all?

lol? :thumbdown

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that happened to me in the rex like a month a go. The roads were covered in ice tho

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow you guys have no sense of humor...well some do but not enough. I guess its a H-I.com thing.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
defvayne said:
wow you guys have no sense of humor...well some do but not enough. I guess its a H-I.com thing.
I have a sense of humor, but its not funny...

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
defvayne said:
sure it is.
I would have to pretty much agree with Sundown... most of them aren't funny...

Having one last go at some sex with a girl who you are about to break up with and then putting it in her butt and not telling her or unloading in her mouth without telling her... see now thats funny. lol.. jk, but not really so much..

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
I would have to pretty much agree with Sundown... most of them aren't funny...

Having one last go at some sex with a girl who you are about to break up with and then putting it in her butt and not telling her or unloading in her mouth without telling her... see now thats funny. lol.. jk, but not really so much..
yeah....that would be funny...

rhis thread however...not so much...i got to page 3 and then i closed it...i dont see how it got this much attention...a guy slipped unto a ditch...big whoopie.