From the dead. 4bangincivic's Prelude updates

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pic of the red center console!

The JDM Type S Prelude comes with chrome gauge cluster rings so I just popped mine out and painted them today for something to do. Came out clean I think.

Rear sway bar was out of stock so I just ended up getting a refund because I don't want to wait 6-8 weeks for the next shipment..so I'm buying one off another company.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
center console looks nice

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so here they are

Azul speed5's 17x7 don't know the offset unfortunately. $1000 worth of wheels and tires for $250 bucks! They are in MINT condition too!

225/45/17 Riken Raptors. I orderd some Nankang 205/40/17's because I plan to lower it soon. Let me know what you think.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't love the wheels, but can't beat $250. Digging everything else you've done with it :thumbup:

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put the tires on...I stretched a 205/40 on the 7.5" rim due to the 40+ offset so I have room to lower it. Just ordered some Tein S techs!

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I've got a few up dates for you guys. Rolled the fenders too...wasn't as pleasant as expected but wasn't too bad. In addition with these I also ordered a cold air intake and a JDM Type S high rise spoiler (similar to the Integra Type R spoiler)

Lowered about 1.5 inches in rear and 1.8 in front. Springs haven't fully settled yet.

Tinted side markers and bottom half of tail lights.

20% tint all around

Took off the JDM Type S gunmetal center console cover

Broadway 300mm blue tinted rear view mirror

Painted headliner, dome light, and visors black (they were the only gray in the car and it pissed me off)

And last of all the "I <3 My Prelude." sticker =)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Installed a one tube CAI last night. It's loud as balls in vtec. I'll get a video up here soon

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So recently I've become extremly jealous of all of my friends that have 5 speeds so my main priority will be now to fund and complete my 5 speed swap