From VA with love (attempt 2).... Milano Red ej8

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Shes clean man!! Im feelin' it...

Id ditch those rims though, too old for 6th gen chassis in my opinion. They would make great winter wheels though. 15" or 16" would really make your MR coupe stand out.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hey bro, i have those EXACT same wheels on right now for winter, and they do not look like that... yours are in really good condition.. i havent seen any other civic with them, unfortunately because i only have 3 and one steelie...your coupe is real clean though, just put a nice exhaust on there and your good to go

VTecin804

......Rev limiter??
5+ Year Member
Thanks again for checking out my ride and commenting. Been checking out the forums and a lot of you guys have some pretty awesome builds on your hands. Can't wait to see how they come out. :thumbs up

VTecin804

......Rev limiter??
5+ Year Member
thinner tires or not.. as soon as i see milano red.. i'm in love :D:D!!!

BTW how do the skunk coilovers ride? i'm thinking of going full coilover!
Lol. Thanks man. Yours is looking real pretty too :cool: The Skunk2 Pro-S ride real good (for me anyway) for DD. Would not really recommend them for track use but I think they are perfect for everyday driving.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very clean ride, I'm jealous of your perfect body lines haha.
Looks like its going in a good direction, the tires look fine, especially if they're going to be used for winter wheels :thumbs up

VTecin804

......Rev limiter??
5+ Year Member
Very clean ride, I'm jealous of your perfect body lines haha.
Looks like its going in a good direction, the tires look fine, especially if they're going to be used for winter wheels :thumbs up
Lol. Thanks Man. Saw your build up thread and all I could saw was damn :shock: Your car is sick man.

greent

5+ Year Member
mugen wheels in bronze would set your ride off. save up and get an H22 its easy power, and they are cheep in price.

VTecin804

......Rev limiter??
5+ Year Member
mugen wheels in bronze would set your ride off. save up and get an H22 its easy power, and they are cheep in price.
Yeah that's not a bad idea at all. The mugen wheels are very nice. Been thinking of engine swaps lately and I either want to do H22 or c5, but that is definitely later on.