projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes sir....same bumper

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes. The whole front end is the same. Meaning, the bumper, fenders, hood, headlights, grill.

rockyflip

5+ Year Member
Yes. The whole front end is the same. Meaning, the bumper, fenders, hood, headlights, grill.
Thanks bro!!!! i found a person here thats selling a whole body kit for less than 300 but said it was only for a 4 door civic. I was like every thing should fit but the side skirts!! And still didnt want to sell it to me..lmao

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hold on one second....what type of body kit is this? please dont do this to your poor civic

rockyflip

5+ Year Member
hold on one second....what type of body kit is this? please dont do this to your poor civic
The front bumper is the r34 and the rear bumper is the black widow.The side skirts wont fit but it can be easily modified..RIGHT??? hahaha

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh no, not a body kit

aztecracer

Proud owner of an EJ8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't believe there still people out there who are willing to Ef Up their civic with a BKit, wont sum 1 think of the children!!!

rockyflip

5+ Year Member
I can't believe there still people out there who are willing to Ef Up their civic with a BKit, wont sum 1 think of the children!!!
BRO!!!! I HAVE A HX..LMAO!!! ALL I HAVE DONE TO IT IS THE BASICS, SUSPENSION, INTAKE AND I JUST PURCHASE A FULL EXHAUST... SO TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BRO!!!! I HAVE A HX..LMAO!!! ALL I HAVE DONE TO IT IS THE BASICS, SUSPENSION, INTAKE AND I JUST PURCHASE A FULL EXHAUST... SO TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?
Thanks bro!!!! i found a person here thats selling a whole body kit for less than 300 but said it was only for a 4 door civic. I was like every thing should fit but the side skirts!! And still didnt want to sell it to me..lmao

^ ^ ^ That's your problem.

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know what this is his car he bought with his own money if he wants a body kit so be it, it is his car he asked about bumper fitment not should i buy it? it is his car so stop hating let him be different.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
body kits usually fit like s**t, serve no purpose, and are ugly...save yourself the time and the money

youll be putting your oem bumpers back on soon enough...

rockyflip

5+ Year Member
you know what this is his car he bought with his own money if he wants a body kit so be it, it is his car he asked about bumper fitment not should i buy it? it is his car so stop hating let him be different.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT BRAH!!! IT REALLY SUCKS OVER HERE AT FORT HOOD TEXAS.iTS NOTHING BUT STICKS OVER HERE...I PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE TO KEEP ME BUSY AND CRUISE..NOT TO RACE IT.ANYHOW THANKS BRO!

rockyflip

5+ Year Member
body kits usually fit like s**t, serve no purpose, and are ugly...save yourself the time and the money

youll be putting your oem bumpers back on soon enough...
Most do fit like s**t but if your bumpers is busted and hanging off your car.You would purchase it too if the body kit was only $200!!!!lmao

JDMDRIVEREK

Get what you want bruh..It doesnt say JDM CLub it says ClubCivic. do what ya want your money your time, your car!... Just keep note that if you have a lowered car and you live in a shitty construction town or w/e than it'll be a waist enless you ride slow..
my buddy alwayz screwed up the front bumper on his Eg hatch..

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After you are on CLUBCIVIC, but still....

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the answer, is no. a sadan bumper will not fit a coupe