front grill

-Robby-

5+ Year Member
anyone have any idee what to do with the front grill i'm tired of this Big Chrom Sign :P should i spend like 100$ for a c/f front grill ?? or any other idee ?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
could just remove it all together, would look just as clean without.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone have any idee what to do with the front grill i'm tired of this Big Chrom Sign :P should i spend like 100$ for a c/f front grill ?? or any other idee ?
it's well worth the money, do it

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that can only work of the color of his EX is also available in Si, like TW of NBP or rally red,.... i dont know what color his car is, but if it is an SI color, then yeah, just get an Si grill

killer_siller

my real car is a toyota
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the flat black coupe grille. i think they are all interchangeable.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
right, looks that way, wasn't aware they made fiji blue in non-si
Non-Si's don't come in FBP. I don't think he ever said he didn't have an Si, just that he didn't like the chrome H.

OP: You'd have too spend the same money as the CF grille (~$100), but you could get JDM red H's.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you could do the SI, I am curious what the no grill and CF grill look like though.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you mean the bottom half of the Si grille? my ex coupe grille isnt flat black..its more of a dark grey

he doesnt have an Si, and look where he lives, in quebec they sell the civic EX etc. in figi blue.
Oh yeah Canada:oops:

Ya know, I don't really like the Si grille and I might be willing to trade actually, but mine's TW. I've always been a fan of the non-Si grille.

-Robby-

5+ Year Member
OH actualy i though front grill ex and Si was the same !! but i'm Soo wrong ! :P i realy like it from the Si but i would like without the si and black :D:D it could be nice :D

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no..thats not the point of getting the Si grille..the point is so its color matched. most people just take off the si badge and shave the backing.

-Robby-

5+ Year Member
i will shave my backking too :P like this no one will can know if i have an SI or not :P

FourZeroEight

Has anyone actually put a four door Si grill on a four door non Si? I am asking because I went to Honda today and they said that the four door Si grill won't fit on my four door EX. Is he right or wrong?