front lip for 05 civic coupe

mrtrinh22

5+ Year Member
99-00 mugen and type r lips only...you should try searching next time. you can even google it and get the answers

bman11

5+ Year Member
im with u em-2 i dont really know what will fit where and i dont no how to find out. everyone alwasy says to search but its kinda hard to search when u don t really know what ur looking for

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Replica Type R & Mugen is the only ones I've seen. You really got to get the polyu ones since they'll bend and curve to our cars bumper design.

valentip90

5+ Year Member
does the 99-00 lip require much manipulation? i am assuming that this lip will fit the 2005 ex special edition that i have intentions of putting it on? anybody have a cheap and reputable establishment to purchase such a lip in the sf bay area? thanks.

beastyem2

5+ Year Member
you can get the mugen 99-00 polyurethane front lips for about 60 bucks on eBay..or the Type-R ones for about the same price..replicas of course.. =)

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The 01-03 honda factory performance lip will not fit on the 04-05 because of the different design of the front bumper area. The 04-05 lip is your best option or as others stated a type r or mugen lip. I also believe a 92-95 ej lip will fit too, but takes modification.