Front Wheel Hub Help!!!

lvdgrl85

Noob/ Stock Owner
5+ Year Member
So I tried to take one of my lugs off today (front pass.) and of course, my luck, broke one of the studs right off. So now my q, do I need to replace the entire assembly or just the hub? anyone got any info (and links to sites with parts) hook me up! PLEASE!!!! Ty much

hondagriff

Banned
Studs are individual. They can be replaced. A set of 4 studs runs about, I'm guessing 12 bucks. APR makes some good solid studs.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
check on the backside of that (behind the rotor) you should see little star pattern. just unscrew em

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Where you turning the wrench the right direction? Cause i don't see how you did that. Have fun replacing that stud.

lvdgrl85

Noob/ Stock Owner
5+ Year Member
Where you turning the wrench the right direction? Cause i don't see how you did that. Have fun replacing that stud.
Yeah I was turing the wrench the right way. I know the difference between "Righty tighty, lefty loosey."
I was turning it and the thing just snapped.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...idk about 7th gens. i think you might have to.

Rocket350

5+ Year Member
check on the backside of that (behind the rotor) you should see little star pattern. just unscrew em
:?:

Is that something specific to this year civic? i havn't looked at mine but on my old car when i broke one i just hammered out the broken stud and slipped in and tightened on the new one.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah I was turing the wrench the right way. I know the difference between "Righty tighty, lefty loosey."
I was turning it and the thing just snapped.
Please don't use that term again... it just bugs me when people use it, it's not even true in some cases.

and why would she get extended studs now, she'd have to replace all of them.and yep just hammer the hell of the broken one out.

lvdgrl85

Noob/ Stock Owner
5+ Year Member
yep, you sure do. Doing this yourself?
Me and the bf are doing it. (he knows plenty about cars) Ive had lots of s**t Ive had to do this car so far, but this is something I just didnt know if I could tap it out or had to take it apart to do.

Thanks for the help everyone!
Much appreciated