Fs: 02 Acura TL Part out or Whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

D16z6PN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am not exactly sure what year it is, but I believe its a 02 one of those 99-03 style. Its a rollover car and the roof has been cut off, but a new roof is included. It also has a new rear right quarter panel. Both will have to be welded. Car still run strong and the interior is perfect condition. However, the interior has been stripped and will need to be put back together. The car is white and has beige leather seats. It has a non type s 3.2l engine with automatic transmission that still runs strong and is lot drivable. It maybe drivable, but I highly recommend this car to be use as parts. There is no frame damaged. Make me an offer on parts or whole entire vehicle. I will have pics up later. Located in Fort Smith, AR and is available for viewing.

D16z6PN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics added

D16z6PN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$600 for engine, transmission and harness. You will have to pull it. I need this Tl outta here by the end of this week.

EddieXo

5+ Year Member
that looks to be a 99 or 00 the latest. Wheels look to be 99 and the tails were changed to white on red on the 02-03. Good luck

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Nice descriptive for sale thread :thumbs up.

Also, if you can look under the hood for the year model. Should be on the emissions label on the underside of the hood. You could also post the 10th vin digit, or just run the whole vin in carfax before you pay anything, it will still tell you what type of carr and year it is.

D16z6PN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update:
I moved it, so now I can buy some time to part it. I also started the engine up to today and it sound just like new. Start up with no problem or hesitation. No check engine light either. I went through the parts box and found the driver side headlight complete with HID and still works. I have pass side, but only comes with ballast. Tire on the TL is still good as well. Seems like who ever owned it before just got new tires before the roll over because there's still LOTS of tread left. New front bumper and rear bumper still in good condition. Interior is just dusty from being in the body shop. I have more interior pieces that isn't shown as well.

More pics:

D16z6PN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is a list of a few items now gone.
Front bumper reinforcement styrofoam
Passenger side mirror
Front driver & Passenger Airbag
Radiator Fan
AC condenser fan
Dash Clock
Rear trunk emblem
Front grille
Cargo net
Mud guard set
Rearview mirror
Armrest
Floormat set
Homelink
Antifreeze resorvior

D16z6PN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is a list additional to the previous list of items sold.
Rear bumper
Front Passenger door
Trunk Lid
Right Fender
Bose Radio
Dash bezel trim
Instrument Gauage
Owners manual
Armrest woodtrim
Emergency light switch
Master power window switch
Bose Subwoofer
Side Skirt
Driveside Headlight with HID
Dash Cruise Control Button
One Pair of Bose 6.5" Speaker

Also, price drop on the engine and transmission. $450.

Status
Not open for further replies.