FS 15" Work Emotion CR (Help me get Work Meister S1s!!!) Northern Virginia $1100

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
I recently picked these up, and I like how they look but I decided I really do want to get work meister s1s, so I have these for sale for the time being.These wheels are 4x100 bolt pattern, 15 x 7 with I believe a 44 offset. They are gunmetal in color and the wheels are flawless. The tires on the wheels are pairs, there are (2) Dunlop Direzza with 80% thread life and (2) Falken Azenis with 95% thread life. All 4 tires are 205-50/15. Price is firm, and due to size I don't want to ship, but don't mind driving to meet up as long as I am compensated for it. I am located in northern virginia, I am not looking for trades unless it is for Work Meister s1's plus cash on my end. I am asking $1100 firm on these, just had them rotated and balanced.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump for some sexy wheels. Good luck with the sale bro.

ryanM

i dont know how much you found your works for, but i know where you can get a set of meisters for like $1300

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are some nice rims. bump for some sweet wheels.

jams_ek

Banned
nice rims but my brother just bought the same ones with toyo tires for 1200 but good luck bro BUMP

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aww i have the fake ones and wish i could afford these

ryanM

aww i have the fake ones and wish i could afford these
maybe if you would have saved that money instead of buying the fake ones, you would have been able to afford the real deal by now ;)

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

ryanM

i know, i put all my money into a swap and i just spent $250 on tires and have been looking for some RnR's for a while but i cant find a good deal on some clean ones

heres where you can get those works you want

http://www.rbwheels.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=659
thats the site i linked him to :lol:

but not that set, those offsets are too aggressive for a civic, they would take a lot of work to fit. theres another set in 16x6.5 +40 all around.

as far as the mugens, rbwheels gets a set every now and then, but i would check jdmland a LOT. they get them very regularly, but you need to jump on them right away because they dont stay for sale long.

chunktwo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
might be a long shot.. but would sell it without the tires??? if so for how much..
and where in nova are you??

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
I just got the tires balanced so I'd rather not sell it without tires, but if this sits for awhile, then maybe, I'll let you know. I'm near Springfield Virginia, 22150 is the zip code if you want to use that in mapquest.

ryanM

if you sell the rims without the tires, i'd consider taking at least 2 of the tires off your hands

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats the site i linked him to :lol:

but not that set, those offsets are too aggressive for a civic, they would take a lot of work to fit. theres another set in 16x6.5 +40 all around.

as far as the mugens, rbwheels gets a set every now and then, but i would check jdmland a LOT. they get them very regularly, but you need to jump on them right away because they dont stay for sale long.
u wouldn't happen to know where i could find a set of work cv-pro's in time attack do u? lol.

threadjacking/

Status
Not open for further replies.