FS: 17" Rims and Tires/Like new $500/upsate NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Rice Galant

5+ Year Member
FS: 17" Rims and Tires/Like new $450/upsate NY

I have a set 17"x7" ADR Battle exe's black with a polished lip.
Unilug. 4x100 and 4x114.3
They come with tires already mounted. 205/40/17's.
They were $800 plus shipping new. I'll sell them for $500. Still like new.
Maybe 1 or 2 thousand mile's on them. I don't think I have any pics but below is a stock photo. I will take photo's for serious buyers. Thanks
Pete
Admin@cny1320.com

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice rims. Too bad Syracuse isnt upstate, NY. :roll:

Got Rice Galant

5+ Year Member
Nice rims. Too bad Syracuse isnt upstate, NY. :roll:
I've lived in syracuse for 30 years now and its always been considered upstate ny. Everything north of NYC is considered upstate ny. From now on would you mind staying out of my for sale threads. Thank you.

Got Rice Galant

5+ Year Member
ok
well you arent gonna sell anything with an attitude like that.........that meaning you being an a*****e.
I'm simply asking for people to stay out of my for sale thread with useless garbage. If i'm selling a set of $200 wheels and I was asking $1500 for them I would understand if you would like to butt in. I am merely trying to sell a set of wheels I have so I can have some extra cash to spend on the wife and kid this christmas without them knowing.

You can go threw the lists of for sale ads on here and they are full of nonsense. If you have nothing to do with the sale on either ends then don't bother posting. If someone is selling something that I think is a good deal I'll let everyone know what I think. Same goes for if I think someone is being ripped off. If I don't have anything useful then I'll keep my two cents to myself. I wish all the other board members had the same respect for everyone else.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Pete

2JZFTMFW

5+ Year Member
Hey man...if you're willing to ship them to 76502 (TX) , I will pay $450.

Those would look hot on the wife's black Tiburon.
:word:

Lemme know.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you are not interested in what is for sale then don't post...

Got Rice Galant

5+ Year Member
pm me with rims on car..i'm interested and what's the shipping prices to 48362?
I'll be with my family tomorrow morning and the wife's family tomorrow night so I will try to get some pictures friday. Thanks.
Pete

Edit: Found some pictures from carlisle, pa. My friend had steelies on his car so I let him borrow my rims for the show. I will still get pictures by friday but here are some for you to check out now. Thanks.

Got Rice Galant

5+ Year Member
I went over today to take some pics. I couldn't find any marks or anything on them other than some snow. Tires still look new. I took pictures of the tread on the front ones. It was dark by the time I got to my buddies house so the pictures look like crap. Sorry.
Thanks.
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.