FS: 1991 Honda CRX Si. NO RUST! CLEAN!!!! Turbo B16a, Full Race, Hondata, +MORE. NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboEM1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here is all the info. I will try to be as thorough as possible and hopefully I can include everything.

I bought the car from a guy in Tennessee and had it shipped to me in New York. He was the original owner and kept the car 100% stock and mint. The only owners have been him and me. There is no rust on the car. It spent most of its life in the south so you can imagine how clean it is. I garaged it during the winters too. The car is in great shape. Clean title. No accidents. I put every mod on this car and spared no expense as you will see.

Here is the modification list. I am sure I am missing somethings as the car has so much into it.

1991 CRX Si Modifications

Interior
Momo Competition Steering wheel
NRG Quick Release Steering Hub with Lock
Autometer Shift Light
Boost Gauge (in glove box)
Shift Knob
E-Brake Handle
Floor Mats
CD Player
OEM Rear speaker brackets with speakers
Full Complete Interior

Exterior
OEM JDM SIR Wing
OEM JDM SIR Wiper arm and motor 100% works with spoiler
OEM JDM SIR VTEC Taillights
OEM JDM SIR Rear Badge
OEM JDM SIR DOHC VTEC Door Decal
VIS JDM SIR CF Hood
Hood Pins
J’s Racing Replica Front Lip
Amber Corner and Bumper Lights
License Plate Relocated to the side
OEM USDM Rear Mud flaps

Handling/Suspension
Omni Power Suspension
15x6.5 Black Rota Slipstreams
Muteki Lug nuts
JK Motorsports Traction Bar
Brembo Blank Rotors

Engine
B16a
ARP Headstuds
GSR cams
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
62mm Throttle body
AEM Fuel Rail
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
Marshall Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
S1 Transmission
Hasport Engine Mounts
C&R 1/2 Size Dual Core Radiator
Optima Red Top Battery
Battery Relocated to Hatch
KMS Fab Catch Can
Z10 Rear Plug
Valve Cover Breather

Turbo Setup
Full Race Ramhorn manifold
Full Race Backdoor Intercooler
Full Race Charge Pipes
Full Race Oil Lines
Full Race 3" Down Pipe
Tial 50mm BOV
Tial 44mm Wastegate
Garret T3/T04E 57trim .63 A/R turbo
Custom 3" Test pipe
Thermal 3" exhaust
Fast Turbo Vacuum Bar

Electronics
OBD0 - OBD1 Conversion
P06 ECU with Hondata S300
Walbro 255lph HP Fuel Pump
RC750cc Injectors
TD-44u Distributor
NGK Blue Spark Plug Wires
GM 3 Bar Map Sensor

Extras:
On top of all the mods I have bins of extra parts. I have extra interior pieces, stock injectors, stock headstuds, different spring rates for the coilovers, alternators and more. Ill give you everything CRX related I have.

Other
Tuned by NRG TECH
The car made:
325 whp
219 ft-lb torque

Here are the only downsides. It does need a clutch as this one slips and can't hold the power. An alignment would also be recomended. The sunroof does not work. It always worked since I first got the car then stopped one day. It should just be the sunroof relay which is fairly cheap. Also just recently the fuel pump has been priming intermittently. It is most likely just a loose wire on the walbro fuel pump. It's an easy fix but right now I do not have the time. Other then that this car is mint and is well worth the asking price.

Here are pics exactly how you would get the car if you bought it.

Exterior Shots:

Carbon Fiber Hood

NO RUST ON THE QUARTER PANELS

Interior Shots:

Full Interior

Drivers seat NOT ripped

Battery Relocated to the hatch

Engine Bay Shots:

I put way way more into it and you can make money parting the car out if you wanted. I am located in NY on Long Island. Any questions or comments please feel free to post or pm me. Thanks

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Very clean rex.. bump!

OCCdude31990

5+ Year Member
wat kind of cold air intake do u hav on the rex? i hav an '86 crx with a b18a and i cant find the right intake that fits the engine as well as the filter location behind the bumper.

TurboEM1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wat kind of cold air intake do u hav on the rex? i hav an '86 crx with a b18a and i cant find the right intake that fits the engine as well as the filter location behind the bumper.
Thats not a cold air intake. That is the cold side charge piping coming from the intercooler.

And thanks to everyone else for the compliments. =)

EF Honda EF

wow man. that thing is nice. but the thing is honda lovers are usually broke and 7500 is a lot of money. But i hope u find the right buyer for that thing

TurboEM1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow man. that thing is nice. but the thing is honda lovers are usually broke and 7500 is a lot of money. But i hope u find the right buyer for that thing
its 7500 or best offer. Everything is negotiable and I am definately fleible on the price. I forgot to mention I still have the OEM wheels with brand new tires I can throw on instead of the rota's and I can drop the price if I do that.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for a VERY clean crx and nicely built as well ;):thumbup:

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
daaaam!!! real nice rex!!!(i also got the JDM b16A on mine)
cleanest/nicest rex ever!!!!

kael

5+ Year Member
ya man very nice rex. if i was going to be state side any time id give you a hit and more then likely take it off your hands. but im not. gl with the sale

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Clean Rex man. GL on the sale.

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If i wasn't in California til Thanksgiving it'd be a possibility...

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.