FS 1995 EJ1 jdm b18c swapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsaacEK

5+ Year Member
I have for sale a 1995 Honda Civic EX, with a JDM GSR motor swap. The car is originally from Kansas, where it rarely saw snow/salty roads. There car is 99% rust free, there is one spec of surface rust on the driver's side. The paint on the car is in overall good shape. There are a few dings/scratches, as every other 13 year old car does. There are also 2-3 small dents on the passenger quarter panel, that can be easily fixed by a paintless dent removal service. The interior overall is in good shape. The seats and carpet are excellent. I will be completely honest and make a list as to what all is broken/missing on the interior at the end of this description.

I'm selling this car I am getting out of the Honda game. I have no use for it, I might as well sell it to someone who will make it great/better than it already is. If you have anymore questions, e-mail me, and I will give you my phone number.

THE BAD: The windshield is cracked. Small dent on the passenger rear quater.

BROKEN: Gauge cluster bezel cracked, dome light cover cracked, 1 cover that goes over the bolts holding on the passenger handle on the ceiling.

MISSING: Side windshield moldings

Car will NOT come with Enkei mesh wheels. But sitting on steelies, or bring your own wheels.

Price is $5000 obo

:Engine:
-98 spec JDM B18c block
p72-2 jdm GSR head
98 spec gsr trans
-Exedy stage1 racing clutch

-OG skunk 2 intake manifold W/ type R throttle body.

-DC 4-1 Header

-Apex'i exhaust system

-Password JDM powerchamber intake

-Chipped p28 w/ type r map

:exterior:

-Mugen front lip

-vision corners

-JDM Stanley Fog lights

-OEM carbonfiber hood,

-sitting on steelies

-skunk 2 coilovers

-Skunk2 LCA's

-Skunk2 camber kit

:interior:

-DC seats

-JDM center console

-JDM arm rest

- short throw shifter

-kenwood deck

:bad:
cracked windshield

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thos enkeis are nasty.. looks better on the steelies!
Price may be a little steep considering what's all wrong with it.. Rust may also be starting to form on the quarters..hence the little bubble.

bump nonetheless!

IsaacEK

5+ Year Member
thos enkeis are nasty.. looks better on the steelies!
Price may be a little steep considering what's all wrong with it.. Rust may also be starting to form on the quarters..hence the little bubble.

bump nonetheless!
I've had nothing but good comments about the wheels. To each their own.

Price is OBO also. And that little speck of surface rust isn't nothing compared to 95% of pre-2000 hondas I see around here.

thanks though.

IsaacEK

5+ Year Member
But yeah, anything around $4500 I would take, considering the swap was $3000+. And the shell should be worth $1500 I'd think. Offer away, I'm motivated to sell!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im not a big fan of old school rims, but those rims are sick! Id bet they would look better on an EF. What are the specs of the rims? Sorry to thread jack.

jdm18c

5+ Year Member
its like im looking into my engine bay at gauge cluster
u feel a difference in sound or power in the headers i still got stock

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeha man i love the wheels...the car is super clean!!! glws bro

Status
Not open for further replies.