93turbo16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1997 Acura Integra GSR

Mileage: 146,00
Price: 3000
Color: Green with tan Interior

I am the second owner of this car. The previous owner lived in Texas and moved to the Baltimore area for Medical school. I purchased the car 3 years ago to use as a daily driver to and from school which was 2 hours away. The car has all records of ALL the service the car has received after it was purchased new. The body does have some dings and dents, but it is definitely a solid car and would be perfect for a daily driver.

The engine is stock except an AEM short ram intake. The car does have A/C (It works great) and still has power steering. It also has an Ipod ready headunit and 2 10" Kicker subs in the back. All done by Sound Innovations in Carlisle.

The body isn't in the best shape, but there is very minimal rust and all of the rust that is on the car is on the hood, where stones chipped the paint. The rear quarters are rust free.

The Interior is in excellent shape. There are no rips or tears in the seats and everything works as it should. It has been a great car for a daily driver to school when I was in it. I just don't have a need for it anymore because I only have a 15 mile drive to work now, instead of a 100 mile trip to school each week.

I am asking 3200 the way it sits.

Any questions just PM me or send me an email at john@j-k-tuning.com

93turbo16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, =( bump for you. Cheap, Clean ride. Exactly what i wanted, but i just started stackin for a second car.

Status
Not open for further replies.