FS 1997 ek civic hatch clean lightly modded mostly stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
up for sale is a 1997 civic dx hatch. the car is lightly modded with the following

- vin can be provided to mods or serious buyers.
- clean nys title.
- hatch is RUST FREE on the quarter panels. car just has normal dings and dents from being a daily driven car. there is a dent in each door from minor contact such as shopping carts or door bangs which you cant do anything about. there is some light surface rust on the drivers door from the dent.
- clean and unmolested dark grey interior complete and clean.
- 1998 d16y8 single cam vtec swap from my own daily driven ex. motor is 100% clean and legit. has about 116k miles on it but NO issues at all. vtec works perfect and car runs great. tranny shifts perfect with no grinds or popping out of gear.
- perfectly working ps ac and heat.
-full kteller cat back exhaust which dumps out a black vibrant muffler. low tone but NOT loud at all, and the black muffler does not draw attention.
- super white hids.
- ex cluster (pictured si cluster is sold).
- spoon look alike mirrors are pictured. car can come with either these or the oem hatch mirrors.
- rear bumper currently on car has a small crack in it but i have a damage free hatch rear bumper which i will include with the car. also have a mugen replica rear hatch bumper i can include for extra money.
- sportmax spun mesh wheels with federal tires. these have like 800 miles on everything. buyer will also get a set of 13" steelies with almost new all season/winter tires.
- NO WIRING nightmares or spaghetti wiring nonsense from crazy wiring installs, alarms, car starters, or stereos. this is clean and clear inner wiring so you will not encounter any issues.

SORRY FOR CRAPPY PICS... CAMERA PHONES SUCK.

asking 5k or trades prefer a teg (if i can find a stock dc2 with a jdm front end conversion i will add cash/parts as necessary)... if you dont like the price keep it to yourself bc i have seen hatches with rust and ruined interiors go for 5k. this is clean car with no rust on the quarters which is quite hard to find in the northeast as well as one that hasnt been ruined on the inside.

bleedblue94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OBO and im open to trades

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a 1995 firebird and some cash if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.