i am a nice guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sold

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
where in socal? want to sell any parts separately and then you can lower the price?

im interested in the intake, sway bar, and polk speakers depending on the condition and wattage, s**t maybe even your exhaust

plumers

i am a nice guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where in socal? want to sell any parts separately and then you can lower the price?

im interested in the intake, sway bar, and polk speakers depending on the condition and wattage, s**t maybe even your exhaust
in LA area. are you serious about buying the exhaust? i can part them out if you really want to. intake you can also take it for free if you get the exhaust, seriously. i'll think twice about the suspension stuff.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how much for the exhaust? what color is the intake? short ram or CAI?

plumers

i am a nice guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much for the exhaust? what color is the intake? short ram or CAI?
200 + your stock midpipe? intake is just some 2 piece ebay pipe (can be converted from SRI to CAI in no time), but the filter is AEM. color is regular chrome.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
200 + your stock midpipe? intake is just some 2 piece ebay pipe (can be converted from SRI to CAI in no time), but the filter is AEM. color is regular chrome.
you have your stock muff though right? $200 sounds like a deal to me, can you send me a pic of the whole exhaust system on your car so i can see exactly what it looks like

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your the guy that lives like right where i use to right? nice ride, would buy it if i could bump for you

Status
Not open for further replies.