FS: 2000 DX Hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhettoPuNKkiD

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Howdy everyone! I'm posting up my 2000 Civic DX HB for sale. Does have a clean title and was recently (05/08/2010) involved in an accident and I need to get rid of of it or to the salvage yard it goes. It is completely stock minus the exhaust on the back, SI front seats and 2002 SI HB 15" wheels. I'm not looking for a trade, so I'll take $1000 (you pick it up or have it shipped) OBO. Thanks guys and if you want any specific pictures, let me know! Car is located in New Mexico and does have a clean title!

EDIT 05-21-2010: The car has been sold

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think you'll get over 2k for it but GLWS...

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Btw, if you don't mind me asking, how did it get wrecked?

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that sucks man. How much you thinking of getting from it?

GhettoPuNKkiD

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't put much thought into it.. but hopefully more than the $400 the salvage yard wants... ha ha!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Part out the whole thing and im sure you would get more out of it that way. If so, i need the rear seat brackets(the swivel part). I tried some from a coupe and they are to long.

GhettoPuNKkiD

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Part out the whole thing and im sure you would get more out of it that way. If so, i need the rear seat brackets(the swivel part). I tried some from a coupe and they are to long.
I may consider parting it out... if I do it shall be known amongst everyone here. :cool:

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should edit and put your location in the first post. Nice 1st gen Insight next to the hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.