Fs: 2000 honda Civic Si $9000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeycivic01

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Selling my si because I need to free up some cash. Too much to list, but if your interested pm me. Dont waste my time, I dont want to deal with tire kickers and window shoppers. Will not test drive unless you have cash in hand.
~70k on body
~25k on ctr swap
wire tuck
motor mounts
red mint dc2's
koni/gc
blah blah blah

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for you! I wish I could afford it. I just picked up s2000 seats for my coupe. By the way, did you ever sell all of those type k fog light switches? Good luck with sale brother

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your asking too much man, its a nice car, but not 9,000 nice, think of what other cars you could get, turbo si, wrx, srt4, a4, just to start the list, nice car though it looks clean and low miles.

mikeycivic01

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
too much? ^^^^ you're an idiot and should ban yourself from this site. I have 9g wrapped up in paint and body work alone you idiot.

All the switches are gone buddy, if I cant sell the car its getting parted out! I need this thing gone.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your asking too much man, its a nice car, but not 9,000 nice, think of what other cars you could get, turbo si, wrx, srt4, a4, just to start the list, nice car though it looks clean and low miles.
Car and seller are legit. Fair price

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
:wak:
Nice car man very clean love it

mikeycivic01

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and just so everyone is clear, the list is way more extensive as far as mods I ust dont feel like writing it all out. If you got cash and are serious, pm me for FULL details.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
too much? ^^^^ you're an idiot and should ban yourself from this site. I have 9g wrapped up in paint and body work alone you idiot.

All the switches are gone buddy, if I cant sell the car its getting parted out! I need this thing gone.
whoa there you need to settle down there buddy his just expressing his opinion here, and that 9g's in the body work alone doesn't mean jack s**t it's a f**king 10 year old car which you modded and probably beat to s**t too so anyone with a right mind would not spend 9g's for a 10 year old car. they can get better cars for that much money but anywayz good luck with the sale mang :D

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's true dude. you're gunna get offers around 7000-7500 range. a lot.

But also, GLWS.

mikeycivic01

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well thats fine I dont HAVE to sell it. If someone wants to buy a stock si for that much go ahead. These sell for way more than 7500. I dont know where you guys are shopping!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stock si doesn't go for 9g's bro

guynlidia2006

5+ Year Member
You see it all the time. People put their heart into a car and think it is the best of the best. What people forget is the more mods to the car that are done the lower the value is.(99% of the time). Unless it is like a chip foose or a boyd car. It is nice yes. But for that much money someone could buy a much newer and unmolested car with lower miles. You will make much more money parting it out, since that parts used seem to be of good quality, even better if you can get stock parts and cash then put it to stock and then get maybe 6500 for it. By doing that it takes longer but you will get better money for it. Dont get mad because people point this out to you. You never get out of a custom car what you put into it. They only time you really get money out of it is when you doing a classic restore, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.