Fs: 2000 honda Civic Si $9000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

94cxhatch18

lscxhatch
5+ Year Member
Kid in my town bought an ek coupe with a d16y7, a body kit, short ram intake, body kit, carbon fiber hood and tsw rims. he payed 7g's. Totaled it the other day which i found rather amusing.

Supply still markets price give the guy a break he doesn't need critics on on a sale let people get what's coming to them.

Bump GLWS

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't wanna low ball you, But I just sold some parts from my sti and i got some cash laying around looking for a dd. I got 7500 to spare if you are down, pm me.

ohsnapzitzmeng

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok guys enough with the opinions, dont bump if its not nice to post, besides im pretty sure he's gotten enough of it through his mind for more opinions

whitemanch22

Nice car, I'm selling my si for way to much as well, but really i don't want to sell to those guys who don't give a s**t what kind of money and time goes into a good quality build that's not fked up and has been taken care of, or the one that doesn't understand any of the quality parts in it and why they were used. You'll get what your asking when the right buyer comes along.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
too much? ^^^^ you're an idiot and should ban yourself from this site. I have 9g wrapped up in paint and body work alone you idiot..
Disagree. Just because you've put money in to a car doesn't mean it's WORTH that much. In fact, the more the car is changed and modified, the LESS it's worth. I have THOUSANDS of dollars invested in to my car too, and I wouldn't ask even CLOSE to $9k.

Clearly understandable to ask for more money though. But 9k is a little steep. But absolutely beautiful car..! And if you want to sell it, I'd stop with those comments to others. I wouldn't buy a car from a dickhead.

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean, em1, very nice!!! not a thing on that car that I don't like. It may take a while, but I'm sure she will get a good home.=)

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
9g OBO is more than fair. CTR swap, wire tuck, rs's, recaros, etc. Im damn near giving the car away....

Lol at giving the car away.. i could buy an amazing clean wrx, clean ass srt4, built/boosted ek civic hatch. So many better things you could get, THAT'S the reason you wont get 9k, not because it isnt clean and isnt absolutely amazing because it is; But because there is way better things you can buy IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.