FS: 2000 USDM B18C5 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

lust

5+ Year Member
I am selling a complete B18C5 swap.

All gaskets have been replaced. Oil pump, water pump, oil pan, TB, IM, valve cover, cam seal, etc.

Always used 94 octane fuel, Motul 5w30 engine oil, Honda MTF trans fluid, and has newer NGK plugs/ NGK wires.

Engine history:*http://mccombsfordwest.com/AutoCheckHandler.ashx?sid=5082329&vin=JH4DC2311YS003190#section-vehicle-glossary

-2000 USDM B18C5 engine (118xxxkm's, runs mint, does not consume, burn, leak oil.
-S80 transmission (LSD) 4.785 final drive w/ 1.034 4th & .787 5th Gears
-Rage Tri-Y Style Header
-SPEC stage 1 clutch
-JDM ITR ECU
-Alternator, Starter
-AC/PS Pumps
-Distributor
-Intake manifold
-Intermediate shaft
-Hondata IM Gasket
-ITR axles

$3800 shipped within North America. PayPal verified.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Price is extremely high. I'm getting one installed with 1/2 the miles for cheaper than that this summer.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Just thought if you actually want to sell it, you could set a reasonable price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lust

5+ Year Member
It's because of the cost to ship from Canada. I have 3 people interested in it as of right now so it might be sold this week.

Thanks for all of your guys concern with my prices but this is cheaper than the ones listed on eBay.

lust

5+ Year Member
I thought this was. But I guess me being from Canada where our economy is doing really good is the difference. These swaps sell for $4200-$5000 here. Even on eBay they are the same.

I hate when people need $ and post their stuff up for sale for super cheap, and then other people see how cheap it is and then think that's the going rate for something. "i can get "x" for $2500 installed here in town so you should sell yours for $2500." Good for you. I'm not interested in what anyone thinks what my engine is worth. I bought my s2000 for $8500 3 years ago from someone in need of money. The car was written off 5 months later when my friend tried drifting it. I couldn't find any for less than $14,000 after that but I didn't contact each seller saying "I bought mine for $8500 and yours is way overpriced. If you can't afford it then just move on please.

If I needed to sell then my price would be dropping like everyday. Fortunately I don't need to. The engine is still sitting in my Acura EL parked in my garage waiting for the right buyer. The only reason I'm selling it is to fund my SC300 2JZGTE single turbo conversion but I have a baby on the way so I told my gf that I won't spend any of our saved money on my cars. Hence why I'm selling my other projects.

The price will now be set at $3600 shipped, and that is the only price drop I will be doing to generate more interest.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.