FS: 2003 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 2WD 5-Speed, San Jose, Ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Price: $5,500 (OBO) Reasonable offers will be taken seriously, with no trade-ins, and low-ballers will be ignored.
1. Mileage: 147,xxx
2. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi?: Dessert Sand, 5-Speed Manual
3. Reason for selling: No longer driven, due to baby, and is looking to purchase 2005-2006 Honda Odyssey
4. Location: San Jose, Ca
5. Pictures: See below
6. Are you the first owner?: No
7. Title information: Clean Title, and have in hand. Title will be issued/transfered, once purchased and paid in full (check must be cleared)
8. VIN Please request via IM or contact spoolink23a1@gmail.com
9. Modifications: None

-I never got to fully use the truck (to tow, pack the bed for heavy items, etc)
-Straght forward truck for everyday use, I just have no more use for it, since the baby arrived 9 weeks ago, and I am in desperate need for room, so I am in search of a 2005-2006 Odyssey.
-Great working truck for hauling your furniture, equipment, parts and tools
-Great on gas, and it averages around 22-25MPG, depending on driving habits
-Clean title
-A/C needs repair/recharge and will throw in a brand new condenser for free, which needs to be swapped out (pin hole size leak)
-Clutch still pulls without slippage.
-ABS brakes works
-Bed has scratches and minor dents (purchased the way you see it)
-2 New rear tires: Kuhmo KR21 on the rear, but front may need replacing in a few thousand miles (maybe 5k remaining)
-Interior is good, and was never smoked in.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you know this is a civic site right? not trying to be mean, but trust me theres not too many fans of trucks on here

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know this is a civic site right? not trying to be mean, but trust me theres not too many fans of trucks on here
Honestly, it doesnt matter what site i post this on. If someone is interested in a truck, someone will respond. Civic owners are not limited to civics, i want to install an intake, what header(s) should i purchase and not have an option to purchasing a pickup truck. It's also really about having the exposure. If somone here doesn't want a small pickup truck, their friends may be looking for one.

Yes, I believe that I am aware it's a civic website.=) Nice tahoe!

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B u m p

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Corrected mileage to reflect odometer reading, the original number was a guestimate.

1. Mileage: 148,850 (revised, from 147,xxx, this is today's reading on the odometer)

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont know how much trucks usually go for, but 5,500 seems reasonable for the condition.

g/l with sale

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know how much trucks usually go for, but 5,500 seems reasonable for the condition.

g/l with sale
Thanks. I priced it accordingly to eBay, local listings (some higher), KBB private, and near the price I paid for. Of course, I am open for discussions on neogotiating with the buyer and hope to get the best deal for the both of us.

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Things to mention:

Emergency brakes needs adjustment or shoe replacement
Passenger side door lock may be difficult to open with the key, and multiple tries or just a single turn on the tumbler may get it to unlock.
Brake fluid may need to be flushed and exchanged
Power steering fluid looks dark and may need to be exchanged
Hydraulic fluid may also be considered
Radiator was serviced at the dealer (Located in Los Angeles) because it is bright green, with no signs of oil or bubbles.

MTF fluid (OEM Nissan) changed about 12k miles ago
Air filter changed about 5k miles ago

Oil change is coming soon

Other than that, it is a very low-cost, low-maintainence vehicle that requires the basic fluids to be changed, and you got yourslef a truck that can last you for a while.

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for down payment on Odyssey, willing to neogotiate and determine best-offer for prospective buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.