Not open for further replies.

JpCT

5+ Year Member
FS: 4 lug acura rims 15 inch, coil overs SOLD

SOLD

Last edited:

slammedEM1Si

5+ Year Member
yo Perfect, im assuming all 4 wheels are included?

let me know

Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kind of coilovers are they? what's the application on them? how many miles? do they include shocks? how much dough? i might be interested

JpCT

5+ Year Member
slammed - yeah of course all four wheels are together. two have good tires and two will probaly need to be replaced.

mahlmann - i honestly don't know the history of them. I just took them off a 99 civic that's about as much as i know. i'll take a closer look and see if it has a brand name on them. make an offer if you'd like. that's what i said =)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for some good looking rims...!

Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JpCT said:
mahlmann - i honestly don't know the history of them. I just took them off a 99 civic that's about as much as i know. i'll take a closer look and see if it has a brand name on them. make an offer if you'd like. that's what i said =)
i just wasn't sure if they were like skunk2's or like omni's... no thanks man

compuvision02

RM-PHOTOS.com
5+ Year Member
I'll give you $150 for the wheels and tires and I'll pick them up if you are going to Marcus Dairy.

JpCT

5+ Year Member
lol at the offers going DOWN and what the hell would i be doing at marcus dairy? 300 firm, if you don't want them don't buy em, i don't need to waste my time with morons who are trying to get stuff for free. can't you even read i have an offer MORE than yours right above your post? s**t man.

zzzpoohzzz

quitter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JpCT said:
lol at the offers going DOWN and what the hell would i be doing at marcus dairy? 300 firm, if you don't want them don't buy em, i don't need to waste my time with morons who are trying to get stuff for free. can't you even read i have an offer MORE than yours right above your post? s**t man.

wow youre rude.... im glad i dont want anything you have

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zzzpoohzzz said:
Ditto, being rude here isn't going to get you far newb.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DANgerousEK said:
Give the guy a break.
dont blame him, if the lowball offers get lowballed themselves. ;)

bump for some LS meshes

JpCT

5+ Year Member
thanks for the back guys. it's one thing to low ball me, that's a waste of time as it is, but to do it right after someone above offered me 80$ more? lol cmon that's just childish.

MugenShox

Banned
JpCT said:
thanks for the back guys. it's one thing to low ball me, that's a waste of time as it is, but to do it right after someone above offered me 80$ more? lol cmon that's just childish.
so how much for em shipped

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
zzzpoohzzz said:
lowballers are rude/disrespectfull IMO, yes everyone looks for a deal... but thats just a retarded offer. Period.

Bump for some sweet rims, i wish i had the cash, if i did, id definatly buy um from ya. I <3 the LS Mesh's

Status
Not open for further replies.