FS: '66 RHD VW Beetle ragtop hoodride

Status
Not open for further replies.

budget_crx

Honest Officer,That Fast?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking to sell my 66 1300 or trade for a cheap DD or any RHD honda plus cash. Here are some details:
Lots of accessories, some of which very rare, all of them work, including the gas heater in the trunk. Engine is a DP 1641 with dual 40mm carbs, Trans is a new Rancho Prostreet 12v with the superdiff and stock gearing. Suspension is stock cranked torsions in the rear and a narrowed 4" beam up front. All the rust is on the surface in typical hoodride fashion. I have nothing to hide there; are many dents and some bodywork but most paint is original. The pans are PERFECT! Electronics have all been updated to 12v, AM/FM/Sat/CD radio with 5 speakers and 1 10" RF subwoofer.
I have over $7K invested but need to put more money into my Hondas! Looking to get $6,000. I can ship anywhere at the buyers cost. Thanks for looking
-Jake

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck with the sale but damn 6g's :shock:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cuz it's alot of money that's why lol

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cuz it's alot of money that's why lol
yeah for a car that top out at 55mph. Still cool tho
good luck, you will have to drop the price if you want it to move probably tho, i had one in hawaii a couple of years ago, it ran fine, was mostly stock, sold it for 1500, put a lot more money in it than that tho, it was a loss but a cool car.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh snap i would totally drive that everywhere

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's cool but I don't think you'll get close to that price for it.

budget_crx

Honest Officer,That Fast?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i guess thats what i get for posting a VW on a Honda site

Status
Not open for further replies.