FS> 88 CRX Si | bone stock/virgin | $1,200 OBO |

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
+Testing the waters to see how much interest is out there. Not in a huge rush to sell+

I just purchased this virgin bone stock 88 crx with the intention of a second project car, but I must sell after learning that my hours at work will be cut.
This car is a one owner, totally virgin, totally stock car from the midwest (rust). When I got the car it did not run. I found out the ECU was not getting power for some reason so I hardwired it and almost got it running. A bad fuel pump was also to blame. Replaced the pump and it started up and ran like a champ. I've also gone ahead and replaced the valve cover gaskets, oil, filter and spark plugs. The a/c blew nice and cold for the first day I got it running but now it won't turn on again...not sure why? Anyways, it's in great shape mechanically with a strong motor, good clutch, new battery, newer tires. Everything works except for the a/c (should have it fixed soon) and the rear hatch won't lock. All the interior is there except for the floormats and rear cargo divider (keeping for my other crx)
As you can see from the pics it has cancer in the rear quarters with some forming on the doors. I actually have a clean spare set of 88 doors that I can include in the sale.
The rear driver side tail light needs to be replaced as does the pass side fender. I have the missing mouldings.
I'm located in Las Vegas/Henderson.
Throw me some offers
Any questions just ask.

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's the only chance you'll get at a virgin!

dubricer21

5+ Year Member
I am interested but i would have to sell my 97 civic hx in order to get it. one question
would it be driveable back to the midwest - iowa

dubricer21

5+ Year Member
unless you would be interested in the hx all stock original motor
if so i could drive there and get the rex and leave my civic

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol lthis car is originaly from Iowa...I have a stack of receipts that all say Iowa on them. No trades, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.