FS : 92-00 CIVIC PARTS FOR SALE!!!! CrackHead DEALS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Then can I see ACTUAL pictures of them? Because what you have pictured are DEPO Fog Lights, they have it stamped on them.

I dont want DEPOs I want the ones you have for sale here, but I want ACTUAL PICTURES first.

I also asked you if you could get Square ones as well, you never replied. I asked for your PayPal and you never replied ...

hemotape

5+ Year Member
payment and information sent, any word on arrival time?

92egB16civic321

5+ Year Member
hey i sent you a 100 money order for two pair of eg lower control arms blue and i have emailed you several of times can you at least email me back would like to know what is going on hear

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any idea when im getting my lower controll arms? :what:
question, did you send my lca's yet, no tracking number?
hey i sent you a 100 money order for two pair of eg lower control arms blue and i have emailed you several of times can you at least email me back would like to know what is going on hear
hmmm... seems your a shady punk leviz501... i had a feeling of this. i hope for your sake i get my parts...

leviz501

Banned
please login or call paypal and track the package,some of the buyers dont know how to
i printed shipping lable over paypal.com

hemotape

5+ Year Member
i called paypal and spoke with a man who told me that nothing had been shipped through paypal services to my account.
the seller told me for 60 dollars he would ship my xenon lights, upon accepting the 60 dollar payment he told me another ten was necesary, after sending the money, numerous emails were dispatched inquiring about shipping information (tracking number, curriors, etc.) and none of my questions were answered or even responded to.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can you update stuff off your original post so we can see what you still have. and whats pending?

rndmheroxx

5+ Year Member
hey i pmed like 5 min after you posted this listing about the blue grounding kit. i got no word back, im am stiiill interested if that other guy didnt buy it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.