FS: 92 Civic DX Hatch B20 / GSR / Regamaster / Spoon / Wire Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

savanna13

5+ Year Member
Price: $6400 OBO

1992 Civic DX hatch B20 / GSR / Regamaster EVO/ Spoon Sports/ Wire tuck/ New state inspection valid thru Nov 08

* Name: T.C.
* Means of Contact: PM

* Vehicle Year/Make/Model: 1992 civic DX
* Miles: 160,000
* Title: Clear waiting on title from DMV car has current registration and inspection.

Car is wired for Vtec and has Vtec engine harness and socketed and chipped P06 computer (keith aka 94b16coupe) that’s Vtec ready. Running a tuned ROM by Jdogg. Bay has a mild wire tuck with all harness front of shock tower hidden.

- Engine: B20B 100k with new oil pump, pan gasket, timing belt, tensioner, water pump, thermostat, Distributor cap, and Distributor Button. Runs perfect no issues at all, no smoke, and no cel's. I have receipt from B20 purchase. Black Ceramic coated DC header that I blasted and had coated by rcmcdaniels. White powder coated valve cover, current intake is a loaner. I'm looking for a type r one and using a spoon drop-in. 255 Walbro fuel pump (New)

-Transmission: 95 GSR Transmission with fresh rebuild all new bearings, 3/4th selector, and carbon syncros
New clutch / Pressure Plate / Throw-out bearing / Pilot bearing
Type R Flywheel freshly resurfaced
New axels Passenger side is Drive Shaft Shop Stage 2 Driver is Advanced reman

Exhaust: Spoon Sports N1 2.5” axel back exhaust w/ silencer, mild Apex N1 B pipe, and stainless cat jack

- Interior: Stock with grey auto ex cluster with 190k miles on it. actual miles on chassis is 160k

- Exterior: Fiber Images hood (New)
VIS carbon fiber duckbill wing with led brake light (New)
Smoked tail lights
JDM Style Black headlights with city lights and corners (New)

Rollers: 15” x6.5 +45 4X100 Regamaster Evo’s White (NEW Falken Ziex 912- 205/50/15 tires)

- Stereo & Nav: Alpine player cd and aftermarket door speakers

- Suspension: Full GSR suspension / spindles/ brakes with cross drill slotted rotors (Brembo). New brake pads and stainless steel braided lines.
Omni Rear upper adjustable camber kit (New)
Omni forged aluminum rear lower control arms (New)
Skunk 2 front camber kit (New)
Master Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings all installed (New)
Spoon Sports Ft. Strut tower bar

The Good: Great car runs awesome and ready to go for many miles of service. Car has alot of quality work done and many high-end parts installed . Energy suspension master kit takes many many hrs to install and I personally only know of one other car that has the entire kit installed.

The Bad: Roof paint didnt take well and has pealed up in a few spots I have a quart of paint for it and it's cheap to fix. Front seats have some cigarette burns and a few tears in upholstery but it's not ratty by any means.

Buy yourself or someone a nice car for a great price for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.