Fs: 96-00 civic APR Formula GT3 mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
Got some REAL DEAL APR Formula GT3 mirrors for sale. No fake f1 style, these are LEGIT APR brand.
Plastidipped black.
For 1996-2000 Honda Civics only. Don't ask me about other models, I don't know, do your research before buying.
Retail is $250.
NO TRADES!!
Asking $120 obo.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
That's a dummy ass good deal. APR for the mother f**king win, bro. And I think you're wrong about the price, I'm pretty sure they retail for closer to $300.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Umm...I want them! lol. I've been wanting a set of these for forever...I get paid tonight and can send you the money after I get paid

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
That's a dummy ass good deal. APR for the mother f***ing win, bro. And I think you're wrong about the price, I'm pretty sure they retail for closer to $300.
yeahh you're right, i've seen them for varying prices between $250 and $300, depending on the retailer ;)
Umm...I want them! lol. I've been wanting a set of these for forever...I get paid tonight and can send you the money after I get paid
the price doesn't include shipping, but i'm sure it won't be too much for shipping since they're so lightweight. send me a PM whenever and we can work it out!

Baller! Glws
one of the only baller parts i had on my civics exterior lolz, thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.