FS: 96-00 Civic Eibach Pro System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadrunner804

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eibach Pro System for 1996-2000 Civics. This set-up includes the Pro-kit springs matched with the Pro-dampers. Includes OEM top hats so this is a direct bolt in for your current set up.

There are two small problems with the suspension.
The plastic boot on the front right rubs against the damper, this caused some surface rust and it squeaks on occasion. You should be able to fix this problem by disassembling the everything and re aligning the boot, or simply trimming it.
The second issue is that the nuts on the bottom of the rear dampers broke off. You should be able to install by just tightening the nut onto the control arm bolt, or you can have them re-welded on.

Looking for $350, and local pick-up is preferred. Any questions or if more pics are needed just let me know.
Best way to contact me is though email because it goes straight to my phone. Next best way is on AIM. And PM on here is fine, just might take a bit longer for me to get back to you than the other two.

Email: Quadrunner804@aol.com
AIM: Quadrunner804

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I read a ton of reviews on this setup back when I was researching on shocks / springs and I heard this was a really nice setup.

Bump for you.

Quadrunner804

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump. I know someone wants a full suspension set-up for their car! Will consider trades as well, lets see what ya got. :thumbs up

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wish i aint had to get a new exhaust otherwise i would've copped damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.