FS: 96-00 Civic Keyless Entry Remotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey Guys,

I got a pair of OEM Honda Keyless Entry Remotes, they are off a 2000 Civic EX. These are in perfect working condition, just no need for them as I have an Aftermarket Alarm now. Pictures of the actual remotes are below.

I am looking to get $51.96 Shipped & PayPal Fees included for these. They will go out via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Business Days). I usually ship the same or next business day (depending on time of payment). Many vouches, so buy with confidence!

Thanks for looking,
Danny

deryzzle

5+ Year Member
SWEET! but um...how will this work if i have an aftermarket alarm already?

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SWEET! but um...how will this work if i have an aftermarket alarm already?
If you have an aftermarket alarm, I see no need for these as I'm sure your alarm locks and unlocks your doors when you arm and disarm it.

These are for those who do not have an Alarm and would like Keyless Entry on their 96-00 Civic. They must have Power Door Locks already.

deryzzle

5+ Year Member
yeah, but i hate my aftermarket alarm. lol i wanna take it off. does having those keyless entry key fobs enable the horn to go off when you lock it?

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, but i hate my aftermarket alarm. lol i wanna take it off. does having those keyless entry key fobs enable the horn to go off when you lock it?
Oh well in that case, this will be ideal for you then. You can remove the aftermarket alarm and program these in to your car. My brother wants one of these for his 2000 Si, I just programmed it to his car and was fairly simple to do. That said, I'm looking to sell only one of these Remotes right now for $26.21 Shipped & PayPal Fees included. If you really want both remotes then I'll talk to my brother and let him know they're sold.

When you press the lock button once it'll lock the doors and flash the lights, pressing it a second time will relock the doors, lights will flash and horn will sound. When you press the unlock button once it will unlock only the driver side door, pressing it a second time will unlock all doors. When you hold the panic button for 2-3 seconds it will flash the lights and sound the horn really loud continuously until any button on the remote is pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.