Name: Matthew Mahlmann
Car Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania

Car:
- 1997 Honda Civic
- EX Coupe Black
- 5 Speed Manual
- 137,000 Miles
- 2 owners - 1st was my sister, 2nd was me

The car does not start due to electrical problem, I need computer and harness replaced. It sometimes starts, but now it's looking shadier everyday. $1585 to fix at Honda. Once car is started it runs perfectly fine. The transmission needs a new bearing or syncos (makes somewhat whining noise, not annoing) and second gear sometimes pops out at low RPMs, other than that it's cool. Body has small dents and a couple scratches. In depth details on entire car available upon request.

This would be the perfect project car for someone to do a swap. I'm looking for no more than $2,000, but can definately be negotionated. I have zero cash, but if you have anything that runs OK that you wish to trade or include with purchase let me know. I'm open to all options.

Please contact me with any questions or intrests.

98wickedcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking for any trades>?

Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don't have any cash to give you, but i will take anything that runs alright.. what do you have?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a harness and the ecu is all that is needed to fix it? Do you have a quote from honda? I am interested if we can work out a price, I am from wilkes barre.

PM me

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pm sent right back at you

tippatone

Certified JDM driver
5+ Year Member
Yo I got 1500 or you can have my 1997 Jeep Grand cherokee with a 164,000 miles give me a call at 646-670-1664 tone

Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PMed tone... bump while i'm here, still available

Status
Not open for further replies.