FS - Audio Equipment & Alarms

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobb2819

FS - Audio Equipment & Alarms, Prices Lowered

it's time to redo the setup in my car, and i've got the following, if interested in anything, make me a REASONABLE offer. also remember price does not include shipping. pics available upon request

Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.25" Component Speakers (No Grills) $80
Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.5" Component Speakers (No Grills, Tweeters NEVER used) $80
Infinity Kappa 6.5" Component Speakers (No Grills, No Tweets) $50

Q-Logic Q-Form Kick Panels, Tan (Grills Cracked) $50 or FREE with purchase of complete component set (Kappa PERFECT or Focal)
Alpine MRV-F345 4Channel Amp $100 have cover, just not installed for pic

Alpine MRP-M450 Monoblock Amp $100

JL Audio W3V2 12" (Pair) $100 - SOLD
JBL GTO 6.5" Coax Speakers (No Grills) $25 - SOLD
Viper 5902 SST 1-mile range 2-way color remote start alarm $275
Viper 791XV 2-way remote start alarm $75

if interested in anything, send me a PM or e-mail through the forum. also will to work out package deals for those interested in multiple items

Last edited:

cobb2819

here are the kick panels, those are the kappa perfect 5.25" components mounted in them, not included. but they are cut for 5.25"

cobb2819

I also have a set of mbquart premium 6.5" coax mounted components, no grills. Perfect for the doors in our cars. Looking to get $50 for those

Also a set of focal k2 Kevlar series 5.25" components, no grills. Looking to get $50 for those also. - SOLD

Caymanized

New to Civics... Be nice!
What kind of deal could you work out with someone that needs some budget rear speakers? I'm fairly new to the civic game, but I was told the rears are 6.5's correct? Also what size are the front door speakers?

cobb2819

What kind of deal could you work out with someone that needs some budget rear speakers? I'm fairly new to the civic game, but I was told the rears are 6.5's correct? Also what size are the front door speakers?
correct me if i'm wrong but the rears are 6x9. i can include a 6x9 adapter bracket, but i'm not sure i have anything that would be factory replacement level. most is well above factory quality

Caymanized

Thats what I had intended :D This is the wife's car, and she loves music as much as I do, and she needs something as the 95 DX apparently either didn't come with any, or the guy we bought it off of fibbed.

cobb2819

Are you gonna be running an amp, or just head unit and speakers?? I could probably work out a package if you're interested.

Caymanized

Well, for the time being, just H/U and speakers. Maybe an amp and whole system setup later when money permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.