FS: B18ctrb's for sale thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have a set of LHD and not RHD CTR pop out cup holders. Pretty rare to find these in LHD. 140.00 SHIPPED and PAYPALED

Have a JDM amber light time clock for 96-98 civic. Comes complete with pigtail and screws. 48 shipped and paypaled.

99-00 EDM grill with large "H" 130.00 shipped and paypaled

96-00 RARE OEM 4dr tweeter pods 150.00 shipped and paypaled

96-98 OEM JDM Stanely square fogs with brand new wiring and lite gray switch 330.00

Pic of them when they were on my hatch. Also can see what the grill looks like when on.

Anyone need clusters? Getting rid of some from my collection as I already have the ones I want.

CTR EK9 cluster plug and play into any 96-00 Civic. SOLD

JDM SIR EK4 cluster plug and play into any 96-00 Civic 216.00 shipped and paypaled

UK 96-98 Spec SIR/Vti cluster with all amber numbers and needles. Also lights up amber as well. Reads in MPH instead of KPH. Plug and play into any 96-00 civic. 235.00 SHIPPED and PAYPALED

UK 99-00 Spec Vti/Jordan cluster. The Jordan eddition was made in commemorate the F1 race car driver Eddie Jordan. Only 500 Jordan model Vti's were ever made and all came in the hatchback model in yellow. So own a piece of history! Reads in MPH, lights up amber and is a direct plug and play into any 96-00 civic. SOLD

JDM SIR2 cluster. Lights up amber redline is 9500. 225.00 SHIPPED

Hard to come NZ spec cluster. Reads in kmh, non abs, srs. Bezel surround is gray metalic unlike the typical black. Direct plug and play into any 96-00 civic. 175.00 plus shipping

96-98 CTR climate control bezel with CTR clock blocker. Unit lights up amber. 225.00 plus shipping

96-00 CTR/SIR black interior door handles with surrounds SOLD

96-00 JDM EK3 dark gray interior handles 35.00

99-00 EDM coupe rear tails with integrated rear fog light. Also these tails do not have the outer reflector like the USDM tails. Complete with bulbs, sockets, switch and pigtail. 200.00

Genuine ASR brace and Carbing tie bar that I had powder coated florescent orange. 160.00 for the ASR and 90.00 for the Carbing. Can do package deal for both

EK3 rear seats. Will fit in any hatch 300.00

RARE New OEM Honda 99-00 Stanley headlight protectors. Will only fit Stanley made and not Valeo headlights. 310.00 plus shipping

Used 96-98 OEM Honda Stanley headlight protecots SOLD

RARE New OEM Honda 96-98 Valeo headlight protectors. 300.00 plus shipping and paypal

JDM Intersection lights with mounting brackets, sockets and pigtails 200.00 plus shipping and paypal

EDM Heated 96-00 Civic 2/3dr power adjust manual folding side mirrors compelet with switch and pigtails. These are RHD heated side mirrors 220.00 plus shipping and paypal

Pic for reference for the intersection lights and bumper pole off of mt Ek4 clone

RARE EDM dash with center top vent. Complete with all ducting, bezel. 325.00 plus shipping and paypal

Little damage

EDM 96-98 Spec LHD hatch tails with integrated rear fog. Complete with switch, bulbs, pigtail. Easy to wire up. 165.00 plus shipping and paypal

EDM 99-00 Spec RHD hatch tails with integrated rear fog. Complete with switch, pigtail and bulbs. 200.00 plus shipping and paypal

96-98 Spec EDM tails with integrated rear fog. Complete with switch pigtail and bulbs 180.00 plus shipping and paypal

New 96-00 CTR faux CF cluster bezel 65.00 Shipped

USDM SI cluster 215.00 shipped

Rare DC2 ITR and CTR rear strut bars 230.00 plus shipping each

JDM CTR/ITR e- brake 70.00 Shipped

96-00 Hatch Rare Vti lip. Lip is in good shape with all mounting tabs intact. 350.00 plus shipping and paypal

96-98 Coupe/Sedan rear lip. These lips are extremely hard and rare to come by since they are 96-98 spec and not the 99-00 spec. Lip is in good condition with all moutning tabs intact. SOLD

New 96-00 Civic dark gray airbag delete tray for LHD. 85.00 Shipped

RARE Black Magic MOMO OEM Acura/Honda steering wheel. Has a hub for EG/DC. SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey! I bought the Tein Basic coilovers off of you on HT probably a year ago. They're still going strong on my teg!

Regardless, I may be picking up some things from you off of this list. Would you be interested in doing package deals for a couple of things?

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey! I bought the Tein Basic coilovers off of you on HT probably a year ago. They're still going strong on my teg!

Regardless, I may be picking up some things from you off of this list. Would you be interested in doing package deals for a couple of things?
Great man. Good to hear that they're still going strong. PM me with what parts you're looking at

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seats are not stained. Just looks like that in the pic. They are very clean to be honest.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
emailed you back, are you willing to offer like a combo package/discount ;) how much for the Jordon cluster?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am honestly surprised at how many familiar names I still see roaming around CC. LOL.

Thanks for such great communication dude. Look forward to the items =)

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am honestly surprised at how many familiar names I still see roaming around CC. LOL.

Thanks for such great communication dude. Look forward to the items =)

Yeah it's crazy. Anytime. Parts have been shipped out. Thanks for being easy to work with

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my clock installed saturday, works like a charm thanks again!
Glad you are enjoying it. If you need the amber climate control let me know as I have that as well. 35 plus shipping and paypal

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude. Got my stuff on Monday. Shits legit. Now trying to figure out adjust these RHD mirrors to work for LHD cars. I know Evan did it way way way back then but I dont even know his screen name anymore

Thanks again.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude. Got my stuff on Monday. s***s legit. Now trying to figure out adjust these RHD mirrors to work for LHD cars. I know Evan did it way way way back then but I dont even know his screen name anymore
Thanks again.
Wow! That was quick. You get the manual adjust mirrors? Glad they all got there without any issues

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I could figure out how to wire the Intersection Lights (I'm human garbage when it comes to wiring), I'd pick them up.

Really I'm curious on the difference between the cup holder consoles, RHD and LHD. Are the front bottom mounts slightly different? Or is it just my brain messing with me.

Some nice parts though, still thinkin some of it over..

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Difference between the RHD and LHD cup holders is the tray. The RHD cup holders leave a little of a gap compared to the LHD ones which sit correctly since they are made for LHD vehicles

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Difference between the RHD and LHD cup holders is the tray. The RHD cup holders leave a little of a gap compared to the LHD ones which sit correctly since they are made for LHD vehicles
Yea, I figured. :( I pm'ed you on some of the stuff I assume is still up for grabs. Hit me back, I'll see what I can take off your hands :D

Status
Not open for further replies.