Fs: Bride|volk|spoon|tein|yonaka|k&n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Local_SIR

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1) Spoon Rear Strut Bar for 96-00 CIVIC. Very good condition. Comes with original Spoon box. Asking $170

2) Spoon CF Side mirrors. Bought these back in July 2006 from Speedstar. They are worn out in terms of the clear coat coming off, which is really apparent on the driver side. Mirrors can be re-clearcoated or painted. I'm asking $300 OBO as I paid over $400. It comes with the original Spoon box as well.

3) BNIB TEIN Hood Dampers for 96-00 Civic. $140 FIRM

4) Used passenger side Bride low position seat rail. It has been used for 6 months and is in mint condition. Comes with original boxes, paperwork and hardware. Part No. H035RO - Fits 96-00 Civic. $200 FIRM

5) I have a 6 month old wire harness in working order.

OBD2B to OBD1 Harness
2000 to 2001 Acura Integra
1999 to 2000 Honda Civic
1998 to 2002 Honda Accord

Has 6 months left for warranty. Asking $80

6) I have a slightly used K&N air filter for 90-93 Accords - Asking $40 - Comes with original box.

Description
A High Performance Air Filter Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration, Offers High Air Flow With Excellent Filtration, Washable and Reusable, Fits Into The Existing Factory Air Box.

7) Bronze 15" Volk CE28 4x100 +43offset. Rims are in very good condition. These are forged wheels, weighing about 8 lbs each! 2 of the rims have minor curb rash from previous owner. Asking $1500 with tires (Dunlop SP Sport 205/55/15. Has about one season left) or $1300 w/o tires

Rim 1

Rim 2

Rim 3

Rim 4

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got any pictures of the fading clear-coat on those mirrors?

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got any pictures of the fading clear-coat on those mirrors?
Do you still hav the mirrors?
If you have, can you post pics of the carbon clear coat fading?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i doubt this guys has any of this stuff..look at the original post date...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice items good luck with the sale if you still have them

Status
Not open for further replies.