FS: CF Mirrors real carbon for 92 or 96 civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Guest*

Banned
I have one set of CF Carbon Fiber mirrors for a 1992 civic and one set for a 1996 civic
They are brand new never used in box, I only opened the set for the 1992 to show you what they look like the set for the 1996 i didnt even unwrap. These are REAL carbon fiber great weave clear coated and shine with high gloss.

Non Electric SPOON style mirrors

Most shops sell these for $ 200 - 250

EBay lists them for 161.94 with shipping

I am willing to sell these for $155 shipped to the lower 48 states =D I only have one pair of each thank you

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no deal for CC? is it safe to assume they are for 2/3 door?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
spoon replica's i'm assuming?

they look good enogh to be the real things though ;)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would dish out a couple more bucks for the real thing....free bump, good luck though

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spoons dont have a carbon base... and why do you have two sets? are you associated with a shop or something that is selling them?

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
will the 96-00 carbon mirrors fit a 99-coupe if so im very intersted, let me know...

*Guest*

Banned
oc_civic said:
spoons dont have a carbon base... and why do you have two sets? are you associated with a shop or something that is selling them?
No i bought these at a local carshow that i attended one set for me and one set for my frend that has an EG that was not at the show. My BF says if i add the CF mirrors then i might as well get a CF trunk and Fenders and that he wasted his time painting my car and that we should have just went with a Full CF civic so i deceided that he had a point which forced the sale, my friend that wanted me to get the mirrors for him has deceided to sell his EG. That show was a few weeks ago lol alot can happen in such a short time. =D

Also when i stated spoon style i guess that should also mean spoon replica they are not from spoon they are replicas. REAL CF by the way =D

*Guest*

Banned
cgpEJ6 said:
no deal for CC? is it safe to assume they are for 2/3 door?
well im beating EBays price and yes they will fit 2/3 door.

MSRP = 220 - 250

Market usually pushes them out at 180 - 200

Ebay with shipping is $161.94

My price with shipping is $155 to the lower 48 states and I provide you with a tracking number, insurance, my contact number, you can call me in person for peace of mind, and I have had transactions with other satisfied CC members.

If you live in OC and want to pick them up fine no shipping $145 local pick up that sounds good to me =D I bought these for 140 per set your paying for a burger and im losing money if you factor in the gas i paid to get to the show to pick these up. =D

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
B16ADVAN04 said:
My BF says if i add the CF mirrors then i might as well get a CF trunk and Fenders and that he wasted his time painting my car and that we should have just went with a Full CF civic so i deceided that he had a point which forced the sale

wowza.... sounds like you're bf is a prick :shock:

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16ADVAN04 said:
well im beating EBays price and yes they will fit 2/3 door.

MSRP = 220 - 250

Market usually pushes them out at 180 - 200

Ebay with shipping is $161.94

My price with shipping is $155 to the lower 48 states and I provide you with a tracking number, insurance, my contact number, you can call me in person for peace of mind, and I have had transactions with other satisfied CC members.

If you live in OC and want to pick them up fine no shipping $145 local pick up that sounds good to me =D I bought these for 140 per set your paying for a burger and im losing money if you factor in the gas i paid to get to the show to pick these up. =D
alright I will buy the cf spoon replica mirros for my 99 coupe 2dr. I work in the OC so we can meet up PM with all payment info... =)

*Guest*

Banned
LOL no he didnt say it in a bad or angry way just gave me something to think about, becuase, i did want a CF trunk, so if i went CF trunk and mirrors then yeah might as well get fenders and bumpers right ? I dont know he just pointed out that he thought my car looked "clean" the way it was so he had a point and later i agreed =D Hes not a control freak if thats how i made him sound =D

stealthsi009 you have a PM

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no if u go cf trunk and hood u don;t have to go bumper and fenders and all that...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
although they are just some rand0m brand they look decent.. bump for you

Blazed said:
no if u go cf trunk and hood u don;t have to go bumper and fenders and all that...
agreed.. just repaint the roof black =) yum

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm so considering this roof thing..after seeing the hatchie on post the nicest thread...yep...
ho wmuch do the real spoons go for?

*Guest*

Banned
Thank you ( stealthsi009 ) for your purchase of the 96-00 CF mirrors

I still have the EG mirrors so let me know thank you

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm considering the EG mirrors but I'm not sure I want to lose my power mirrors.

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16ADVAN04 said:
Thank you ( stealthsi009 ) for your purchase of the 96-00 CF mirrors

I still have the EG mirrors so let me know thank you
your welcome nice doing business with you. Can wait to actually have them on when i get my car back next week. The mirrors guys are in excellent brand new condition, it was a deal i coulnd't resist :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.