FS: Custom Exhaust! 2.25 Magnaflow Midpipe to Rsx Type S Muffler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stince

Banned
Hey guys. Thats right. I'm testing the waters on the exhaust. I paid around 200$ for everything, Plus time to polish the muffler. =)

I'm looking for a new exhaust. (Or trade.) or best offer. The muffler was off a 06 Type S with 9k on it.

Best offer. I have offers for $150. Looking for trade's though. I will need another exhaust. NOTHING Stock.

Let me know.

I have a few pictures i'll try to get up asap. For now, its pictured below in my sig.

It is still on my vehicle, many can attest to its sound. VERY CLEAN exhaust. =)

Thanks!

-Stince

Pics =)

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys. Thats right. I'm testing the waters on the exhaust. I paid around 200$ for everything, Plus time to polish the muffler. =)

I'm looking for a new exhaust. (Or trade.) or best offer. The muffler was off a 06 Type S with 9k on it.

Best offer. I have offers for $150. Looking for trade's though. I will need another exhaust. NOTHING Stock.

Let me know.

I have a few pictures i'll try to get up asap. For now, its pictured below in my sig.

It is still on my vehicle, many can attest to its sound. VERY CLEAN exhaust. =)

Thanks!

-Stince
what piping does it have/what size is it? and more pictures/sound clip would be great if you get the chance. thanks

edit: just read the title so nevermind about the size. pictures would still be nice tho

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can vouch that it is a clean sounding exhaust.

howiedoit

5+ Year Member
would you be interested in trading for an N1-style cat-back exhaust? I haven't installed it yet.

edit: nevermind...mine is for a 92 hb.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I drove in front and behind this car before, the exhaust is great.

stince

Banned
what piping does it have/what size is it? and more pictures/sound clip would be great if you get the chance. thanks

edit: just read the title so nevermind about the size. pictures would still be nice tho
Yea, I'll get some pictures. I think i have a Cell phone pic here. If not i'll grab some after i give the car a bath tonight :lol:

Any sound clips?
I could get some. =)

I can vouch that it is a clean sounding exhaust.
Thanks Cuz. :D

would you be interested in trading for an N1-style cat-back exhaust? I haven't installed it yet.

edit: nevermind...mine is for a 92 hb.
Yea, sorry about that.:cry:

Would it fit an 01 EM2?
You would probably have to modifiy it to fit from what i know about EM2's

I drove in front and behind this car before, the exhaust is great.
Thanks Bro! :D

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics from under the car would be good too, like pics of the welds and such.

kbds17

5+ Year Member
Will it fit a '97 sedan? Also how much would shipping be to 70507. If it will fit, I want it. I'll also throw out a $170 offer.

stince

Banned
Will it fit a '97 sedan? Also how much would shipping be to 70507. If it will fit, I want it. I'll also throw out a $170 offer.
It will fit a 97 sedan or coupe.

96-00 Coupe and Sedans =)

I would do that if you were local or if i could find an exhaust i wanted online to get here to replace it.

:???:

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to hear an exhaust clip. I have Magnaflow piping and I been wanting to get a Type S muffler, but I want to hear how it sounds. Please PLEASE get a sound clip. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.