FS: Custom Exhaust! 2.25 Magnaflow Midpipe to Rsx Type S Muffler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It really does sound clean.

I couldn't believe my ears.

kbds17

5+ Year Member
I wish I could hear it!(on my car...)

mmmkay

slammed status
5+ Year Member
bump... nice and clean sounding for a "stock" muffler

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for sound clip

TomTomTuning

PhotoG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol thats funny.. i seen the title of the thread but not the poster.. and i was like oh s**t this most be a popular combo, jeffy has this same setup. lol

I have to take a look at the piping on the hatch, i like the Apex WS exhaust but the piping is hitting something under the car and its annoying as @$@%

Absolut3Zr0

The Herman Handler
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have to take a look at the piping on the hatch, i like the Apex WS exhaust but the piping is hitting something under the car and its annoying as @$@%
I have the same problem with the WS on my 93 Si. It keeps hitting where it makes that long S-type bend near the back before it goes over the axle. Keeps bouncing off the heatshield back there. I am gonna try hard motor mounts to see if that can stop the system from shaking around.

Would you be willing to meet up for the exhaust? I have an SCCA event over in Frackville next sunday and I can go a south a bit before it becomes a really long ride home for me. I sent a PM..get back to me soon.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still selling this? I might buy it from you. Don't have any trades, sorry. I'm just looking for a new exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.