FS: Custom LS Spark Plug Cover for B18 / B20 Valve cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaguar47

EM1 ADCT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just recently created and measured a custom spark plug cover for my girls 94 integ and it turned out amazing. It's just a little off since I measured it by hand but it looks amazing and people have asked how it was done. I've got two left at the house that I made with my spare time and are exactly like the ones in the pictures. If alot of people are interested, I can cut out more metal and have more available. I'll include the mounting hardware as well.

Will Fit only OBD2 B18B / B20B valve covers. OBD1 WILL NOT WORK. You can upgrade your OBD1 valve cover to an OBD2 easily, proof is in my pics.

- Custom LS Spark Plug Cover for your OBD2 B18 or B20. (Just like the VTEC valve covers)
- Made out of steel with custom carbon fiber overlay
- Includes mounting hardware to use existing valve cover studs. (No brackets or Velcro needed)
- I can sell just the plate with no CF for anyone wanting to paint a custom logo or graphic.

Asking $35 shipped with all needed hardware. I accept paypal only. PM if interested, I've only got 2 right now so first come first serve basis.

I can sell just the plate (No Carbon Fiber Overlay) for like $30 with the hardware needed.

*WARNING: These are custom made so fitment will not be 100% perfect but I'm OCD so it'll be as close as I can make it. Not responsible for any damages done from installation or use of this plate.*

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
When you make and sell something you are a vendor- so you need to contact jayjay and become a site sponsor.

Looks pretty good though.

Shaguar47

EM1 ADCT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you make and sell something you are a vendor- so you need to contact jayjay and become a site sponsor.

Looks pretty good though.
I'm not really a vendor, just had these laying around from when I made them. If I'm to start mass producing these than yeah, I'll contact jayjay.

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
I'm not really a vendor, just had these laying around from when I made them. If I'm to start mass producing these than yeah, I'll contact jayjay.
I paid my dues before I sold my first item I made. It's the right thing to do IMO.

Good luck

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think these are pretty cool. I might have to grab one. My B20 looks so bad without a plug cover haha

Shaguar47

EM1 ADCT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I now have 3 CF plates ready to go, shipped for $35. PM if interested peeps!

Shaguar47

EM1 ADCT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*4-13-11 UPDATE*
Alright peeps, I've got (1) Carbon Fiber Plate left, ready to ship! The cut was just a little off when I was cutting the sheet metal but I'm asking only $25 shipped. I put it on the valve cover and it fits greats, just a little off when it comes to being flush on either side. This is perfect for anyone wanting to just slap on a plate and call it a day or if your boosting and don't want the wires showing.

I've also got (3) Diamond Plates ready to ship for $40. These include all the needed hardware and instructions! PM me!

ej1_civic94

custom ls spark plug cover

hey man, i know this is a really old thread but do you by chance have any of these left? possibly the carbon fiber one. would love to have one. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.