!$!$!$!$FS: d16y8/96-98 parts galore! And custom painted VC inside!$!$!$!$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

z6_ftw

pimp fo sho
5+ Year Member
need this stuff gone asap!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thought I would throw this one out there, but the knock sensor you sold me was bad. I plugged something into it, and upon unplugging (and pulling lightly).. the whole thing came apart on me. Almost looked like it was previously broken and glued together.

Other than that, I think I bought the manifold off your right? If so, you sent me a y5 manifold, not a z6. It sits useless in a member here's storage right now.

Other than that, the head is good (lol).. just really needed to be cleaned up a bit.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ after you vouched for him

z6_ftw

pimp fo sho
5+ Year Member
thought I would throw this one out there, but the knock sensor you sold me was bad. I plugged something into it, and upon unplugging (and pulling lightly).. the whole thing came apart on me. Almost looked like it was previously broken and glued together.

Other than that, I think I bought the manifold off your right? If so, you sent me a y5 manifold, not a z6. It sits useless in a member here's storage right now.

Other than that, the head is good (lol).. just really needed to be cleaned up a bit.
I sent you a y8 manifold which is what you said you wanted with the y8 head. If if was a problem, why did it take you months to just now say something? You could have PM'ed me about this. As far as the knock sensor, It was working fine upon removing it from the car. Do know what the guy that had the car before me did to it though, but it was working.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont know if you decided to swap these out. Do you have the stock headlight assembly for sale?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I sent you a y8 manifold which is what you said you wanted with the y8 head. If if was a problem, why did it take you months to just now say something? You could have PM'ed me about this. As far as the knock sensor, It was working fine upon removing it from the car. Do know what the guy that had the car before me did to it though, but it was working.
I don't have a problem. I figured I can sell the other manifold (which isn't a y8 because I bought another one and they're much different)

And I'm not sure the knock sensor works or not.. it's in two pieces but who knows, maybe some glue will work after all ha.

lol.

And yes, I still vouch for him because the shipping was insanely fast, plus very good prices.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
color of exterior DRIVERS side door handle? quote shipped to 02790

z6_ftw

pimp fo sho
5+ Year Member
color of exterior DRIVERS side door handle? quote shipped to 02790
No door handles, sorry the previous owner was a mexi-ricer and had shaved pretty much all the external openings(i.e. : door handles, rain rails, rear tail lights, etc.)

z6_ftw

pimp fo sho
5+ Year Member
I don't have a problem. I figured I can sell the other manifold (which isn't a y8 because I bought another one and they're much different)

And I'm not sure the knock sensor works or not.. it's in two pieces but who knows, maybe some glue will work after all ha.

lol.

And yes, I still vouch for him because the shipping was insanely fast, plus very good prices.

Can you pm a pic of the correct "y8" manifold?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sure thing. I don't mean to hijack this thread for ya either, sorry about that man

z6_ftw

pimp fo sho
5+ Year Member
11. EK exterior door handles: $5 ?
Sorry, it was a mistake on my behalf. I have fixed the posting, should have said interior handles. I will check my other garage to see if I can find some. What color do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.