FS: DC, EG, EF, EK Garage before wedding clear out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystery_man

The buddy club rear camber kit. Do the nuts still thread ok? I am guessing that is just surface rust from being on the car. PM if need be. I will be getting an alignment and need to get a camber kit for the rear first.

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
make a deal on the bc camber kit and the LCAs?

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The buddy club rear camber kit. Do the nuts still thread ok? I am guessing that is just surface rust from being on the car. PM if need be. I will be getting an alignment and need to get a camber kit for the rear first.
Yes its just surface rust and the nuts still thread

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would the tweeter pods fit in a ej
The 96-00 Civic sedan tweeter pods will only fit just that a sedan. I do have coupe/hatch ones available as well which will fit any 96-00 Civic 2/3dr.

B18C Inside

5+ Year Member
Did you happen to ever get a shipping quote for the headlights to 37803? Do they have any broken tabs or brackets?

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you happen to ever get a shipping quote for the headlights to 37803? Do they have any broken tabs or brackets?
no damage to the headlights. If there were any damage it would have been stated. Pm'ed

Lil los

i so want thos edm tails for the 96-98 wit the integrated rear fog first time ive eva seen them n heard about them really...goes to show always findn new things out everyday...n by ne chance do u have ne ek amber sidemarkers?? pm me pls

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok will get at u for a antenna delete and an oil cap pm u on monday thanks
Ok.

i so want thos edm tails for the 96-98 wit the integrated rear fog first time ive eva seen them n heard about them really...goes to show always findn new things out everyday...n by ne chance do u have ne ek amber sidemarkers?? pm me pls
Yeah I have some amber side markers complete with bulbs, holders and pigtails

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my stuff in the mail today. Great seller! Well packaged and shipped fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.