Not open for further replies.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here we go again could you please tell me the diffrence I would love to know. Please explain how you know these taillights didnt come on a si. What if I told you they did could you prove me wrong.
WTF? I didn't say they DID NOT come off of an Si. You got confused.

The Si was a '99-'00 model only.

The taillights you posted came on ALL '99-'00 Civic coupes. The DX, EX and HX coupe taillights were no difference.

The ones that were red, white and amber came on the '96-'98 models. You said these were '96-'00 Si taillights. There is no '96-'98 Si in the US and even if there were those taillights would not have come on them.

So even if they did come off of a '99-'00 Si, it makes no difference. It's like saying "Si fenders" or "Si hood". They're all the same as the other trims.

eg6nightmare

5+ Year Member
my bad I just meant they would work on 96-00 civics but yes they did come off a 99 si sorry just had a big debate on some wheels I sold on here. You are absolutley correct.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my bad I just meant they would work on 96-00 civics but yes they did come off a 99 si sorry just had a big debate on some wheels I sold on here. You are absolutley correct.
No problem. I was just thinking that calling them at least '99-'00 Si taillights might even help your sale since a lot of people here know about the Canadian Si, so they might think of the earlier lights when they read your title.

eg6nightmare

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the input and help much appreciated Im about to change that now and again excuse my attitude from earlier post.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the input and help much appreciated Im about to change that now and again excuse my attitude from earlier post.
It's okay. I understand people being assholes.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh shut up....
We know what he means.
Oh shut up, yourself. I'm not doing anything wrong. I was looking out for him.

He's okay with it. He doesn't need you protecting him from make believe threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.