Not open for further replies.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have three items for sale. LOCATED IN EASTERN MASSACHUSETTS!

I have a good condition NRG Slim Hub for 92-95 Civic/94-01 Integra Applications. I am unsure of what else it fits so please research before purchasing. I don't have the box. Wiring still in tact.

$85.00 FIRM

Also for sale is my OEM 98-01 Acura Integra Type R front lip. I purchased this lip years ago from Turbo-E and it was repaired and painted professionally in Vogue Silver Metallic. All tabs are still in tact and it has never been mounted after being painted. Pictures below are of it in pre-painted form.

This lip runs for $380.00 before shipping at any Honda/Acura dealership (if you are able to find it.) The price is reflected on the fact that it was just painted, repaired and is in pristine condition.

$300.00 FIRM

and finally, I have for sale a set of 9006 5000K HID bulbs purchased from HIDExtra.com. They were ran for a total of 45 minutes before they were removed, returned to their plastic protective casings and stored. Pure white with a small hint of blue. Not even broken in yet!

Picture below of what my old pair of 5000K's looked like.

$25.00 FIRM

The Hub and Bulbs are available for delivery but the lip will be a pick-up only item. Thanks guys. =)

I am PayPal VERIFIED and have many vouches on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.