FS/FT 1992 Hatch full h22 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myh22

5+ Year Member
Ok recently I published a Red Honda civic with tons of extras, turbo and all well also recently like two days ago the car was stolen and crashed into a tree, good thing for me Im getting paid for what I wanted for the car which was the full 4500 bucks...The reason Im writing this post im putting up for sale again my Honda Civic hatch with full H22 swap I'll have pics specs and everything that comes with the car it's actually in this fourm still but I put sold on it because I decided to keep it...but I really need a family car and thats why I was going to sell just one of them since the red one was destroyed I have my hatch with the H22 swap for sell so if anyone is interested please call or send me an email at XxWatersedgexX@aol.com my number is 901-461-2116 all nothing has been started so its an all motor car...except it does have a short ram air intake...if the editor of this fourm could I don't know how I would go about doing it but could you erase my other threads the 93 turboed civic and the other fourm fs/ft honda civic h22 swap because I want to start all over with this since I took this car off the market before!

Prelude H22A 2.2 Liter Engine
Prelude Manual Transmission
Prelude Gearbox
Prelude Front Axles
Adjustable coilovers/shocks
Complete Polyurathane Bushing Kit
GReddy Racing Clutch
New Radiator
Intake
Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley
GReddy Cat-Back Exhaust system
Apexi Air Fuel V-tec Controller
3.5 Inch Tachometer with Adjustable Shift Lift
Pioneer CD Player
MB Quarts Component Set
17" Black Wheels & Tires as pictured

Last edited:

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sucks about tjhe car makes sence on why you never got back to me but its all good
bump for a nice hatch

if i get my cash soon do you want the trade or are you looking for cash this time

92Hatchtuner

5+ Year Member
what were you looking to get out of the car. I am def interested and am in need of a DD so just let me know man.

donvito#1

5+ Year Member
beside the ugly rims, headlight, and bumper but h22 and it clean car has plenty potental good luck

Myh22

5+ Year Member
it's halo headlights they actually really set the car off I took it to memphis motor sports so I can give everybody a time of what it runs in a quarter in a quarter it runs a 14..5 all motor nothing else done to it...it would be a great project car especally with the motor swap all ready done to it!

Myh22

5+ Year Member
oh and that was on these rims alone no slicks so 14.5 is a good time when you can't get traction out of the hole...and there's nothing done to hit it's all motor no turbo no nothing... it's got a APEXI V Tec controller in it but Haven't tuned it all the way yet

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if i get my goverment money soon would the car keep the rims with our trade?

boostfreak

5+ Year Member
DAAAAMMMNNNNNN........SEXY car and it fast........id jump on this in two seconds if you live closer to me and if i had the money........BUMP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.