FS/FT 1994 Civic Coupe Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
For sale or trade due to back injury and cant get in and out with the roll cage.

1994 Civic Coupe, 5spd, power steering, power windows and door locks, functioning AC, heat, defrost, and sun roof approximately 120k miles on car and roughly 23k to 25k on motor the car is driven very little and when it is driven its not driven far. (never need to drive long distances everything is close to home) The car has a long life ahead of it and will last for many years as long as you take care of it. Also gets great gas mileage, must run premium due to modifications never lower grade or flex fuel. Oil and filter change every 6 months or 2,500 miles whichever comes first. New plugs every other oil change to keep everything running smooth and properly.

Up front (THE BAD): The car is not running but could easily be fixed, the oil pump went out and needs replaced. The motor did NOT lock down when pump went out. I had a mechanic look at it and he said that the oil pump was for sure the problem. The pulleys and timing are still disassembled from when he checked it so that will save some money with a mechanic or time if you plan to do yourself. It is not an expensive fix I am just unable to have it done due to college finances and not currently working. Even with the bad pump the car is still worth a lot with the investments. I do not expect to break even and will be reasonable with offers. I enjoyed my investments going to shows and just the attention it gets everywhere I went. Worst case scenario is you might want to put new bearings in it and that is very cheap to do as well.

Interior:
Matching red and black Tenzo R fully adjustable bucket seats
Sparco harnesses
Autometer guages and tach
Apexi AVC-R turbo tuner
Apexi VAFC vtec controller
Full roll cage with functioning rear seat
Currently no radio in car due to placement of gauges but all wiring is still in car to install radio just would have to relocate gauges

Exterior:
17" Aluminum racing wheels wrapped in low profile Khumo tires with great tread left
Full Wings West Avenger body kit
M3 style halo headlights
Carbon fiber M3 mirrors
Tinted carbon fiber taillights(came on car did not like)
Carbon fiber hood with scoop
House of Kolors candy apple red, Black hood and trunk

Performance:
Strengthened D16ZC aftermarket block
Turbonetics t3/t4 turbo (5psi Daily Driver setup)
HKS blow off valve
Tial 38mm wastgate
Apexi turbo timer
Flush mount intercooler
Eagle rods
ARP head studs
AEM adjustable cam gear
Timing belt in excellent shape
AEM underdrive pulleys
Chipped p28 ECU
Short throw shifter
Fully adjustable Coilover Suspension
MSD ignition
MSD alternator
MSD distributor
MSD boost retarder
Phandom Grip LSD
Holly plug wires
Red top rear mount battery
3" OBX Racing cat back exhaust system (surprisingly quiet with good tone, does NOT sound like a bumblebee)
Exotic Speed Turbo Manifold
AEM drilled and slotted rotors
AEM rear disk brake conversion
Fluidyne radiator
APC intake
Ported intake manifold with 2 extra injectors into intake to prevent fuel cut out only when full throttle
Many more mods, and a lot of money invested.

can email more pictures upon request.

emerican

Registered VIP
bump for looking GLWS
it seems like you put alot of time and effort into it man

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
excuse me for not knowing but what is GLWS? and yes i have put a LOT of time, effort, and money in it.
I have a receipt book that sums up over 30k dollars worth of investments on it and that is not all that has been put into the car.
bump for looking GLWS
it seems like you put alot of time and effort into it man

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It means Good luck with sale.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
So if you have more than THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS invested in this car, what is your asking price? I don't see a price listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.